Visual Interdev 6 for Dummies Paperback – 23 Sep 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Free Visual InterDev "Cheat Sheet" Inside!
Take Maximum Command of Visual InterDev 6 In Minimum Time! Create dynamic cross–platform, interactive Web pages that access and update database information in a snap. In Visual InterDev 6 For Dummies®, programming guru Bill Hatfield walks you though all aspects of Microsoft's award–winning Web development tool from ASP server scripting to Cascading Style Sheets. Complete Internet Auction Application on CD–ROM:
- Evaluation versions of Chili! Reports and Chili! ASP
- Trial Version of Conversa Chat Server
- Freeware versions of Easy–ODBC and Easy–Edit
Inside, find helpful advice on how to:
- Create complex Web applications in days with Active Server Pages and the Scripting Object Model
- Develop site diagrams and database diagrams to simplify the design process
- Build tables, indexes, and primary and foreign keys right from Visual InterDev
- Work faster with the familiar drag–and–drop Recordset and other data–bound Design Time Controls
- Create your own Cascading Style Sheets with Visual InterDev's unique editor
- Make your site better–looking and easier–to–navigate with Themes and Layouts
About the Author
About Bill Hatfield Bill Hatfield works as an independent consultant and instructor for software development projects. He is the editor of Delphi Developer and the author of bestselling Active Server Pages For Dummies®.
Top customer reviews
Only 3 stars because it is a beginners book... and I do need more in depth information now...
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Microsoft Windows
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Animation & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Scripting & Programming