- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 642 KB
- Print Length: 334 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Wayzgoose Press (30 Nov. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008IVNIRK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #924,595 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£8.99|
Save £4.33 (48%)
Virtually True Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Top Customer Reviews
This was an interesting idea. Set within a dystopian future, the world has changed from how we know it. Some countries have gone and others have been created. True is interesting as the damaged hero, still lingering after his ex wife, recovering from a Virtual Reality addiction and trying to crack open a worldwide news scoop. This is a lesson on becoming too reliant and therefore ending up hooked on VR. In places it was confusing and the different strands were hard to keep up, but don't let that put you off as it all comes together rather nicely at the end and you will go 'Ohhh yeah!'. It is a little bit like 'Inception' in its approach and I rather liked that, it made it seem a little different to the books I normally read. This was a good techno thriller and I will be happy to read more of this genre and more from the author.
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.
A roller-coaster ride that will keep you turning pages. The writing skillfully keeps you a little off-balance and that's exactly what brings you into True's off-balance world.
A great read!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really wanted to like this but it was too difficult to get into, The beginning was too slow and obscure and by the time it started to make sense I;d gotten a bit bored. Read morePublished on 18 Dec. 2012 by Simon Eldridge
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crime, Thrillers & Mystery > Thrillers
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > High Tech
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crime, Thriller & Mystery > Thrillers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Hard Science Fiction