Virtual Globalization: Virtual Spaces/Tourist Spaces (Routledge Advances in Sociology) Hardcover – 12 Jul 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This anthology, itself a globalizing attempt, provides a thoughtful walk through the contending complications and real virtuals of a world of increasing technicality and diminishing identity of culture and self. It is an excellent anthology that needs to be carefully read.."
-Space and Culture, May 2002
About the Author
David Holmes is a Lecturer in Communications and Media, Monash University --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Human Geography
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Sociological Theories