on 15 April 2013
Brill set recommend to any one who wants to lose weight it's not a diet but it works 20lbs loss in 5 weeks
on 25 September 2013
I've started the first chapter of this hypnosis course. so far, I am remembering to drink more water - which is one of several things to focus on in Chapter 1. I'll update this review again in due course......

I purchased the MP3 version which downloaded with no instructions.
I did contact EasyLoss and they mailed me an overview within 24 hours. Here they are:
--------------------------------
Please find a comfortable place to relax. Try to ensure that you will not be
disturbed.

Do not listen to this recording whilst actually exercising, driving or
operating machinery.

You should listen to your part one recording at least once a day for a minimum of 2 weeks, Beginning on day one through to day 14, and have achieved a minimum weight loss of 2 lbs before moving on to part 2. If, after listening to part one for two weeks, you have not achieved a weight loss of at least 2 lbs then you should continue to listen to part one at least once a day until that minimum 2 lb weight loss has been achieved. It is important for your success that you do not move on to part 2 until you have lost at least 2 lbs and have listened to part one for at least 2 weeks.

You should listen to your part two recording at least once a day for a minimum of 2 weeks beginning on day 15 through to day 27, and have achieved a minimum weight loss of 8 lbs before moving on to part 3, surgery day . If, after listening to part 2 for two weeks, you have not achieved a weight loss of at least 8 lbs then you should continue to listen to part 2 at least once a day until that minimum total 8 lb weight loss has been achieved. It is important for your success that you do not move on to part 3 until you have lost at least 8 lbs in total and have listened to part 2 for at least 2 weeks.

You should listen to part 3 at least once a day for 7 days or every other day for 2 weeks beginning on day 28.
Once you have listened to part 3, your surgery recording, at least once a day for 7 days or every other day for 2 weeks you can move on to part 4, Your post op recording. You should listen to your post op recording at least once a day for the next 6 weeks then any time you wish after that.
on 15 June 2015
This is without doubt the easiest, most effective, lasting weight loss programme you could wish to buy. I started on the programme 11 weeks ago and have lost 17 lbs so far, going from a size 14 to a 10 (I'm only 5ft 2in with a small frame).

For year my weight fluctuated whilst I used Weight Watchers and Lipo Trim - every time I started eating normally again, the weight just piled back on. What is different about Easyloss is that it isn't a diet, you can eat whatever you want, but it changes your attitude to food and you ONLY eat when you're hungry and over time, you really do become less and less hungry. The hypnosis sessions are incredibly relaxing and I haven't slept so well in years. My skin has improved, my cellulite has disappeared and I have more energy now than I had in my 20s (I'm a young 63!).

I'd also recommend joining the Facebook group where I've picked up loads of encouragement, inspiration and tips to keep to the 4 guidelines.

I'm well on the road to becoming the slim, fit, healthy person I want to be and can't recommend this programme highly enough.
on 7 May 2013
Excellent product. Really helps if you really want to lose weight. Easy to follow each step but head phones are recommended to help concentrate on each section.
on 28 June 2013
Down loaded this for my mother. I have been using the iPhone app now for some time and have found amazing differences to my relationship with food. I will never fall back to diet pills and shakes easy loss is the way forward for me now. Even my super negative mother is feeling the difference already she is a week in and 4 lb. lighter
on 30 September 2013
If you are serious about losing weight this really is the easiest way to do it , I have lost 3 stone in 6 months with EasyLoss and maintaining it . I have never felt or looked better or had more confidence .
Try it you have nothing to loose but the weight :)
on 1 June 2014
Gosh.. My diet has been awful.. This programme is excellent although I confess I've had such success on the first session I'm sticking with that at the moment. My changed eating habits are so obvious that my 2 friends have joined too and we are all having great results. 4 weeks in and I'm down a dress size and with such minimal effort, I feel like I've really changed my habits and have never ever felt deprived.
on 22 February 2013
I've dieted for most of my adult life and tried most of the major products, with relatively little success. I have some health issues which mean that I'm not able to exercise as effectively as I should be able to, so after much umming and ahhing I decided to try the Easyloss Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis.

Wow, what an amazing product is all I can really say! 28 days in and I'm something like 2 stone down (having had about 9 stone to loose initially) and it's still moving nicely. There's no dieting, no points counting, no guilt, it's just a simple but highly effective way of reprogramming how you look at and deal with food.

Try it, for the price of a months membership of one of the mainstream slimming clubs, and a fraction of the cost of a real gastric band, what do you have to loose?
on 7 May 2015
This app is fabulous! Its like being told a secret you already knew, but forgot! That's my experience anyhow!
I am only on day 11 and to some this may not qualify me to write a review, but I'm 4 pounds down and don't feel like I have done anything!
The guidelines are straight forward and make sense... we already know this stuff... but somewhere we forgot!
The hypnosis retrains your brain, refocuses it and is very relaxing (I sleep so well now)!
I am for the first time in... who knows how long... not dreading meal time, enjoying my food and actually tasting it! I am feeling hungry for the first time in ages and not just shovelling food down whenever I feel a twinge. I am loving the feeling of actual hunger, because I know it means I am doing it right and because it means my food is going to taste great!
This app is not expensive and for what it does it is more than worth the money! Not convinced? Why not check out the facebook support group and read some real successes!
on 27 February 2016
I've been using Easy Loss since October Abd have lost more than a stone. It's not a diet nor a miracle pill. There are guidelines to follow and the hypnosis reinforces these but the weight won't go if you ignore the guidelines. It's very easy to use - I listen when I go to bed at night and although I often fall asleep listening, something must be going in as I have adapted my attitude to meal times and have lost weight. Would definitely recommend Easy Loss.