Customer reviews

on 23 March 2013
This book is a real page turner. Got me hooked from the start. A great story line and great character development.

So good I finished this one and immediatley got the sequel. This is just as good....if not better.
on 15 April 2013
A cracking read, probably just better than first book.
Need more! Afew spelling mistakes, though nothing that detracts......
is there a third book?
I hope so ,
on 15 November 2013
i would reccomend this book and the others in the viral sries well written ond brilliant characters .well done chris lets have plenty more stories
on 14 April 2013
Really enjoyed the 2nd instalment, fast paced and great story line, can't wait to find out what is going to happen next
on 10 March 2013
Not bad , thought the first one was a lot better, Still didn't cost a lot so can't say to much. Worth read if bored.
on 14 March 2014
I read the first book and although the stroy line was good I found the way Chris wrote the speech to be really annoying. This unfortunately continued to the point where I could no longer read Viral Survival. Sorry Chris as an ex Scaley myself I really wanted to enjoy this and maybe if you had a different writing style I would have.
on 1 December 2012
I read the first book in the series and loved it. I could not put it down and have read it in a couple of days. I hope there is more to come from the author. This is definitely worth a read, the detail and style of the writing is engaging and refreshing. I can not recommend this enough!
on 17 February 2014
Not much else to say that I haven't already in my other brief reviews of these books without spoiling it for those of you who haven't enjoyed these stories. So just read it and enjoy.
on 8 July 2015
Good book very good story.