on 11 March 2017
Very informative little book packed with good information
on 29 March 2017
Lovely
on 17 May 2013
This is a great little book which I bought originally for myself but have since ordered copies as gifts for like minded friends. Highly recommended.
on 29 June 2017
All good thanks
on 5 June 2009
An introduction to the concept of the Violet Flame with some examples. It's more like a pamphlet though, than a proper book.
on 23 October 2008
I love this little book. I bought it a while ago and when did the decrees as instructed I really did notice an amazing difference in me. Ive done affirmations and followed instructions of varous sorts over the years but none have had such a speedy and noticeable effect as this little treasure.
on 25 September 2007
I like little books. This is easy to hold, feels good in the hand and great to put into a pocket for the bus, tube or waiting room. It is written in easy to read language but gives a lot of interesting information.

When I first started to say these affirmations, or decrees as Mrs Prophet calls them, I felt so uplifted and joyous, I would be smiling as I arrived at work! I have continued to do them and I have noticed that I now have a more positive outlook on life. I used to get depressed a lot and had frequent moods but now I class myself as a generally happy person. :-)
on 31 May 2013
A very small book but that's all it needs to be. Think the violet flame works but only been using it for a few days so not sure if it will radically change my life but let's hope so. Think it has helped me keep calm in some very stressful moments and helped transmute other negative energy. Will keep you all posted if anything else happens!
on 4 March 2016
An inspiring book. I now use the Violet flame to maintain peace and love in my family and my own life.
on 7 February 2011
Awesome, i really like this book and it will change everybody's lives because it tells you how to get rid of negativity. I recommend this little book to everyone. I really love it.