on 8 April 2014
I mainly bought this to check UK Banknotes when I'm out and about, since it is light and easily portable. The UV markings on the notes come up as clear as it would under any UV note checker used by businesses. The light can also be used to check sprays of urine by your pet(s). The UV light itself is fairly powerful considering how small the bulb and the actual body of the torch is. The build quality is also decent and won't let the torch fall apart easily. Not really much else that can be said about this simple yet efficient piece of kit. Only thing I would improve is the addition of a light and/or laser but this is entirely personal preference.

*UPDATE - 13th August 2015*

Keyring is still intact, working as good as when I bought it. Has been with me practically everywhere I go - along with my keys - and no sign of deterioration.
review image
on 1 December 2013
Feels really sturdy and well made,batteries where flat when it turned up so can't rate how good the UV is,cost of the batteries is more than the torch,had a no quible full refund from roger personally,he offered a replacement but I had already got one from a high Street shop as corals are my hobby I needed it will give service and response 5 stars,will buy from this company again in confidence ,one of the few companies on here that are on top of any problems quickly.:-)
on 11 May 2013
Does exactly what it's states. Shows hidden £5,£10 and £20 signs when lit up with ultra violet light making sure your not ripped off. Good price for what it can save you although for a business user a machine would be far quicker.
on 13 March 2013
As a London Taxi driver this proves useful
Well made
Only reason for 4 not 5 stars is that the led could do with being 2 to 3 times brighter
on 27 March 2012
This item is compact and easy to use. Shows up the holograms on Driving licences and bank notes and much more. Wouldn't be without it. Excellent buy.
on 2 January 2014
This was a xmas present for brother he reallyenjoyed using ultra violet torch.from this now brother has asked me to order three more for work related business . so thank you once again for the fast order.
on 8 February 2015
A mixed bag of reviews, but l thought l would give it a try, wish l hadn't. This arrived and didn't work at all, so silly me bought two new batteries for it and it still doesn't work. Don't waste your money.
on 10 March 2014
There isn't much to this product to go wrong and having taken it apart to replace the battery I can tell you it's about as basic as you can get, which is no bad thing for something like this, likely to be punished somewhat in the pub and club industry as it is.

The only reason it's not got 5 stars is because the batteries do fade a bit quick, though they persist for ages the brightness diminishes quite fast I found, however the batteries are cheap to replace but you will need some exceptionally small screwdrivers.
on 18 February 2014
I would recommend this product to anyone. Works very well for every day use.

I would 1000% buy from this seller again. The first product I got didn't work and they sent out a new one as soon as I noticed them. They have very well customer service and help in any way they can. If you are looking for any item then check this seller first.
on 24 June 2014
Product was delivered in good time. Battery has worked well under regular use for a couple of months so far and still going. Clearly highlights UV markings in low lighting which is what I need it for- not so great in day light but not complaining. Light can flicker when applying pressure to the button but it still does the job and going strong!

See one answered question