- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1285 KB
- Print Length: 60 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Scott B Salvatore (20 Feb. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00IKUD8LU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 26 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #72,400 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Violent Stepfather 2: A True Story Of Child Abuse Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I found that this story made me so angry, the writing allowed me to feel every punch and every kick that the children suffered. He truly was a vile man and I commend Scott B Salvatore for overcoming his past and enlightening us upon the life his family had. I look forward to further stories from Salvatore. Highly recommend, five stars, brilliant.
I loved the paragraph about the robin, the way the boy explains how the tiny bird risks life and death for its young, yet his stepfather wouldn't even look at him without slanderous abuse and violence.
Really is sickening to know this is a true story. I'm glad you and your family managed to escape away from it all eventually.
I would recommend this to anyone.
This answered many questions that had arisen from the first story while providing an incredible story that follows the older brother. Some of the punishments the stepfather used were barbaric and horrendous. He was truly a vile man. I very much enjoyed both stories and can't wait for further stories from Scott B Salvatore.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good read. Already read book 1 so had to read book 2, to finish the story and see it from the other side. Would highly recommendPublished on 13 Jun. 2015 by Evie
All 3 of these books could have been made into one good read all three too short!Published on 6 Sept. 2014 by Bowler
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Child Abuse
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Mental Health & Illness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Mental Health
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Families
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Psychology