- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: V6
- ASIN: B00GOY7BHG
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 15 Nov. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 71,556 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Vinyl-2-PC - Copy, Convert, Transfer Vinyl LPs, Audio Cassette Tapes & Minidiscs to your Windows PC, MP3 & CD. For Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & XP. Inc all leads & CD. Connects headphone output on stereo to PC.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Convert LPs, Tapes & Minidiscs to MP3 files & CD, using your PC.
- Connects the headphone output on your existing HiFi stereo, Walkman or portable Minidisc player to the Mic In 3.5mm port on a laptop or the Line In 3.5mm on a desktop/tower PC
- Includes: 5 metre long 3.5mm stereo lead, 6.35mm to 3.5mm headphone adapter, phono adapter & DVD with Audacity & Infrarecorder.
- Remove tape-motor noise, scratches & hiss from old recordings, split tracks. The video tutorial on our DVD shows you how.
- Works with any PC less than 7 years old. Works with laptops, desktops & towers. Compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & XP. Digital download link included for PCs without CD/DVD drives.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Use our simple kit to turn all your old LPs, Cassettes and Minidiscs into CDs and MP3 files. One end of the lead attaches to the headphone socket on the record/tape/minidisc player you already own, the other end attaches to your PC's soundcard.
Just follow the two pages of A4 instructions we supply and watch the 20 minute HD-quality video tutorial on our autorun DVD (as often as you need) and you'll get to grips with the process really quickly.
All software installs from an autorun menu. We provide a UK telephone number for support along with an email address.
(Just to be crystal clear: your player device must have a 3.5mm or 1/4 inch headphone output. PC must be less than 7 years old & connected to the internet during installation. Transfer happens in real time, so a 60 minute Minidisc takes 1 hour to capture).
• 5 metre long 3.5mm stereo plug to plug lead
• 1/4 inch to 3.5mm headphone adapter
• 2x phono to 3.5mm adapter
• Software DVD with video tutorial.
• Two pages of printed instructions.
• Comes in a plastic zip-lock bag (see photo).
• Works with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & XP
Great results when you follow our straightforward instructions. No extra USB or pre-amp hardware required when you do it our way.
Full refund available if you're anything less than 100% delighted, just return within 14 days of receipt
Please make sure your laptop has a 3.5mm Mic In port before ordering.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have already started to transfer my wifes tapes on to he ipod.
it so easy to use.
I am delighted with the whole solution to the conversion of LP to CD.
(Except I find most of my best discs have been nicked by the kids)
They were bedroom-band tapes from 1980s so I was keen to preserve them for the family archive.
Only minor gripe is the downloading of the Lame software leads you to a website which was detected as having a virus by my anti-virus.
Other than that - a value solution to preserving many treasured archive tapes, mini-discs etc.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am not very tec minded so i could not get my head around this Gizmo.Published 1 month ago by Mrs. A. Bevan
Not for a novice!
Couldn't make it work at all. Just have to wait until a grandchild comes to visit.