Customer reviews

1,048
Colour: henna pattern|Change
Price:£0.73+ Free shipping

on 23 May 2017
Great value for money and the quality of the choker is impressive too. Its very comfortable to wear whilst fitting snugly to my neck. I had to wait almost two months for delivery though but the wait was kind of worth it. Overall I love it and would recommend anyone to buy the choker.
on 11 March 2017
I bought two of these as the reviews were good and the prices amazing. Once I had worn one about 2-3 times it is snapping where it is joined up so it is not very much longer until it breaks altogether, that may because it gets caught in your hair Donne gentle but Good price but quality not so good.
review image
on 18 February 2015
have only worn this twice so far, once to try it on and the other with my outfit. I love it. never used to like chokers but it went great with my outfit. does stretch over my head. does loose elasticity quickly. like I said I have only worn it properly once and it has not gone back to its original size. although it is not yet loose around my neck.
on 10 December 2016
i remember these where the fashion in the 90s so when i saw it i had to buy 1 again lol it came in the smallest packaging iv even seen. it was so cute 😂 good price & quality to
on 12 July 2017
Lots of these basic chokers delivered in perfect condition.
Good value as they get stretched once worn a few times.
on 23 May 2017
received eight and i thought it was one, great value for money i even gave away some to my friends. very durable and fashionable.
on 17 December 2014
aright i suppose. wouldn't really recommend to anyone as i can go out and buy one anywhere at a quicker rate than i could with this. arrived three months after due date and isn't really what it seems at all. best to get one and see it in person.
on 1 August 2017
I ordered 2, one broke when i tried it on, the other was twisted. It's what it is. Cheap enough.
on 6 February 2017
Fits really well! It's a thicker plastic, which is good. You cant beat the price!
review image
on 18 March 2017
Doesn't shrink back very well but just about stays where it should