on 14 January 2015
I bought this case my friend has the same however I was extremely disappointed. The image was of low resolution and pixelated with a very faded background blue giving it an aged appearance. Within a month most of the image had scratched off. Attached image of my received case compared to that of my friend.
review image
on 9 May 2016
This item has proved very useful - the quality of the case is amazing and has withstanded alot of wear-and-tear. However, the two things I'd complain about (very minor things)
1) The case is a little more of a pigmented blue than I had first expected
2) Around the top right side and the camera the paint as slightly faded away - I noticed this when it came out of the packaging, however I think this may be how long it was in the post (it took 1-2 weeks for it to arrive) so it could possibly be the climate or the bubble wrap inside the packaging. However, I absolutely adore this case and I recommend it to anyone look for a not so pricey, but still good quality, phone case!
on 10 February 2015
When my phone case came, it wasn't even the right one. It was of low quality and extremely pixilated. Will not be ordering from here again. Didn't expect much for what I paid, but I expected the right product to come at least. Phone case took over a month to come; was very disappointed. Will not be ordering from here again.
on 15 August 2014
Good sturdy case however image is slightly low resolution on the case and there is also pink lines on the case. This isn't a big deal however if it was a gift I would've been annoyed. The lines aren't that noticeable but are not shown on the image which I feel is slightly misleading but may be due to the way they're made.
on 24 February 2015
I bought this cover about a month ago, have to say it's a really good investment case. I found weeks of searching for the right cover was irrating me going into shops they had the latest iphone cases, being an iphone 4, I searched online non stop for something very me patternwise, it also had to be good quality n cheap.
Found this an fell in love with it bought it and was worth the wait it even matches my purple earphones.
on 29 January 2015
Good phone case for a while but after a couple of months it broke because the side snapped and doesn't protect my phone anymore. Don't recommend if you want an iPhone case for a long period of time 👎
on 11 January 2016
Looks really good and after about six weeks' use there is still no sign of wear and tear. It's perhaps a little cheaper-looking than in the picture, but at such a low price it really doesn't bother me!
on 23 October 2014
I absolutely fell in love with this case when it came! So pretty and although some say the resolution is bad I don't seem to see the problem, sturdy as well and fits really nicely on my phone. Although the delivery was slow it's an Amazing product for such a great price!
on 22 January 2015
Its a beautiful case, nice design, cheap and is nice and hard,( harder to break) which is always good if you're like me and drop your phone all the time!
The only bad side is the amount of time delivery takes!
on 4 April 2014
Agreed this is a low cost item, however the product in real life is so low-res/grainy. It has none of the shine that seems to be present in the image shown online.

See one answered question