on 22 April 2014
This is such a pretty jug - I have the matching frying pan too and I thought - its made from exactly the same stuff with the same finish, why couldn't I use the jug on the hob too? I don't use the jug or the fry pan on high heats, as I don't think they are super tough - but low to moderate is fine. I don't believe in microwaves so the jug is very useful for heating milk for coffees etc, as I know just how much my mugs hold, and can fill to the relevant measurement on the jug scale. The only thing that it is lacking is perhaps a more comprehensive scale.
on 12 February 2015
Purchased two of these in different sizes. My pyrex jugs eventually lose their measurement markings, especially in the dishwasher, which means I seem to be constantly replacing them. These enamel jugs have deeply etched measurement in contrasting black. Extremely tough. A bonus....they can be used on my induction hob.
on 27 January 2016
Great quality. Looks exactly as it does in the picture. I good investment item which will last for years.
on 9 April 2015
Good to be displayed in my kitchen and also I use this almost everyday for cooking instant noodles!
on 4 August 2016
look amazing and very practical. The measures are very clear
on 28 April 2015
Good jug but wish it had imperial measurements on it too.
on 17 June 2015
Goes great in our kitchen and is very durable.
on 28 July 2013
Lovely jug, really pretty blue and looks very high quality. It is dishwasher safe but haven't tested it yet, not sure I will! Very happy with it.
on 9 September 2016
Beautiful! Really good quality
on 17 January 2017
Really lovely and useful jug.