- Paperback: 94 pages
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 2 edition (6 Feb. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449392172
- ISBN-13: 978-1449392178
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 0.8 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 169,159 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
vi and Vim Editors Pocket Reference: Support for every text editing task Paperback – 6 Feb 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Support for every text editing task
About the Author
Arnold Robbins is a professional programmer and technical author who has worked with Unix systems since 1980 and has been using AWK since 1987. As a member of the POSIX 1003.2 balloting group, he helped shape the POSIX standard for AWK. Arnold is currently the maintainer of gawk and its documentation. He is coauthor of the sixth edition of O'Reilly's Learning the vi Editor.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
I'm not saying it doesn't have useful information - it appears that it might. But I'll need to read a bunch of it and get familiar with it to be able to use it as a reference. Quick and easy access is everything (e.g. Google and Amazon). This just doesn't measure up as a quick reference.