Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 4 May 2013
I love clean floors - just hate cleaning them. So this has made it so easy. You just fill the mop with the liquid, give it a squirt and move the mop over the floor. It is so simple - lightweight and makes the room smell fresh. Gone are buckets of soapy water and then mopping and drying and dragging the heavy bucket all around the house. This is super. I am so glad I bought it.
on 14 August 2014
....the Ultramax would come with a second micofibre pad allowing you to have one in the wash and one on the go. Unfortunately it doesn't so you have to buy the replacement separately. The good news is these are relatedly inexpensive from Amazon and of good enough quality to last. Don't be phased if the attachment is slightly different from the original fit (press studs and elastic) - the pad fits just as well.
on 28 December 2015
Stores seem only interested in selling you the whole mop and that is nearly £30! Replacement heads are SO hard to find - except on Amazon! To happen across this mop-head so you can wash one whilst using the spare, is just brilliant - and it is so cheap! Do not hesitate - this is the real deal!
on 14 August 2013
Does the floor well .Nice to have a spare mop head I find the mop good but too expensive for what it is
on 9 November 2014
I recently bought the mop, and swallowed hard at the price. However, I absolutely love the mop. It has made my life soooo much easier. It is excellent at mopping up muddy paw prints and is a pleasure to use. The pads themselves are really good too. You can just clip them on and off to wash them druing or after use. They work excellent on our hard floors. They do not leave the floor very wet so it dries in minutes. It is absorbant and soft so doesnt scratch or damage floors.

Soooo much better than an ordinary spunge or spagetti mop. And much better for my wood floors than our steam mop.

An investment worth making.....and I never thought Id get lyrical about a mop pad :-)
on 20 August 2013
This was a second mop of this type as I like to have a clean one in the drawer ready to use when the other one is getting washed this does a great job of laminate flooring and tiles much easier than a mop and bucket. A great purchase and worth the money paid for it.
on 8 November 2016
Zero complaints, can't say anything bad about this. The price at the time was really good, but I see the price has gone up a bit. A product can be amazing, but if it costs a lot then there's other products that will be better value for money and equally do the same.
on 17 December 2015
Dry mop is the future now! No more lifting that hefty bucket of water and wetting your entire floor with dirty water.

I've been using Vileda for over a year now and I'm been impress with it. All it takes is to fill up the dry mop with cleaning liquid and squirt away.Greasy and grimy floor can be clean in seconds and not waiting for the kettle to boil to fill up the bucket and mop.

Definitely recommend this product for any household. Quick and easy to use.
on 20 June 2013
Great, Great washes out very quickly and takes only a short time to dry so I always have a clean pad to use.
on 25 September 2014
I have had my Vileda Ultramax mop for a good while now and needed some replacement pads as the originals I got are wearing out. I was disappointed not to be able to get the pads from the original supplier (a large DIY store) so searched online and found them to be available on Amazon - so went ahead and ordered them. This mop system works really well for me - it wasn't cheap when I initially purchased it nearly 4 years ago - but boy has it stood the test of time. A really good product all round, but the mop heads are really tough and can be washed over and over!!