on 11 June 2015
I have long been a user of the old fashioned kind of mop and bucket. I didn't try this for any particular reason other than it was on special offer and cheaper than a bog standard mop. I honestly never knew the humble mop could be so engineered.

It's got lots of knobbly, interestingly named bits on the fabric that do seem to scrub the floor well. But for me the most important bit is how well it absorbs and wrings out. It holds a lot more water than it looks like it will. I got the bucket to go with this, which has a bit in the wringer that compresses the mop when wringing out; this gets the mop very dry (bucket also has a holder so you can stand the mop upright in the bucket). Not only does this make for better cleaning and allows me to soak the floor and easily absorb it all back - but is also more hygienic as I don't need to use my mop regularly and thus it doesn't sit in the cupboard taking days to dry out.

I've had this over a year now, and still going strong. Though as I say, I don't use it regularly.
5 people found this helpful
on 20 February 2016
The mop head can be easily taken off and replaced when needed and with the twist of the handle, it can be decreased or increased in length to suit most people. It works very well with the vileda bucket but it gets down marked for poor build quality. The very end of the handle fell onto the floor and very easily shattered leaving a sharp point and when using the bucket be sure to wring it by squeezing straight down (and not at an angle), as my old habits with a traditional mop and bucket left this handle bent 1/3 of the way up from the floor.
Be sure to use with dry hands, as the handle offers no grip for wet hands.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 March 2018
Love the excellent quality through and through, they remove the dirt easily with their added spots and the pieces are by far the most added strands that makes easy light of mopping the floor and wring easily and dries really fast on the floor and the mop head material as well, even though it is quiet thick material. Love the twist and turn and lock mechanism of the pole, which enables the length of the mop pole to extend from near 3ft to near 5ft, making it more handed to store or hang. The cost is just right too!.
Five star for quality, design, and delivery by far ++++++++++++ Thanks
on 29 June 2016
I bought this product because my sister is using Vileda's mop for ages and i fancied to try it.
Product arrived promptly but the telescopic handle is damaged as i can't fix it in place, so it is very loose and useless.
The handle itself is very sturdy and it looks like it can last for a long time. Handle is 82cm long when compact and 143cm when it's fully extended.It has a small hook at the end for easy storage.
Mop heads look as they are of a good quality but i wasn't able to test their mopping capabilities.They are very hard to detach from the handle that you need to step on the mop and pull the handle with considerable force.
Maybe it is just me,so i can't put the handle in place,but after i figured how to change mop's head i tried all twists and turns to fix the handle in place that i just gave up. I will not return the product because the seller will only pay £4.65 for return price and parcel quote at Post Office service is higher then the price of the product itself.
I decided to buy same mop at my closest DIY shop for cheaper price.
I might be unlucky with this particular shipment and most of other buyers will have a different experience, i still think that is possible to buy same mop for cheaper,only drawback is that you have to visit the brick& mortar store.
on 19 October 2017
Delivered sooner than advised which was great, and does the job perfectly okay. I was however really disappointed that the top part of the handle that has the hook so you can hang the mop to dry was broken on arrival. Only the actual mop head part was wrapped in a taped up bag, so whether the hook at the other end was damaged in transit or was sent out that way, i have no clue. It would be better if the mop was dispatched in a full cardboard wrap to avoid damage in transit if it happened en route as that broken plastic bit was really sharp so had to be taken off.
review image
on 20 August 2015
This is a great mop. I've never been able to get a decent one, but have now. I like the extendable handle, as I've a bad back, and this prevents me from bending over too much. The plastic dots on the mop do help to get the stains and stubborn dirt marks off. I've been using it a while now, and it isn't showing any wear. I would recommend buying this.
One person found this helpful
on 20 September 2016
It's a mop, it's better than the string ones due to faster wringing and drying times. I like the handle. The mop head is a little too skinny and could do with a few more rag bits. Much better than the sponge on a stick version, this is easier to use, easier to keep clean and does not smell so bad once dry.
review imagereview image
on 12 February 2016
This is a brilliant mop. It's hard to get too excited over cleaning products, but I use this daily after my little one has thrown half her dinner over the kitchen floor. The accompanying Vileda bucket is really good too, with a tough plastic squeezer out-er, it actually makes cleaning up quite a satisfying task. The mop head is actually machine washable too.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 October 2016
Everything a mop should be. Works well, has an extra tough pad in the middle to rub stubborn bits of muck hard, lasts for ages, rinses out easily etc etc. Nice long handle too. Can't really fault it. Better than a traditional 'stringy' mop.
VINE VOICEon 1 October 2014
How on earth can i live without these fantastic mops. Its the 3D action i love. I have indoor chalet kennels and a puppy room that has the vet/hospital non slip flooring. This is made a breeze to clean with the special SuperMocio heads. Now im told they are getting rid of this head. This means i now stock up as i cant live without them. Get them while you can.