on 6 August 2013
This bike was a really good buy. I had been looking for one like this for a while, for my wife, and this was by far the most cost effective solution. I put it together on arrival in around 10 minutes and during assembly, I kept commenting to myself on how well made the bike was. Shimano gear on it, brilliant! It looks really good and has got a lot of comments on days out on it. And best of all, my wife is thrilled with it.

My only criticism is that the basket seems somewhat of an after thoought. I had to snip the screw holes in it myself and had to second guess my self on a couple of occasions as the fit didnt seem exactly right. Anywway, I got it on and all is fine.

I would highly recommend this bike. It looks as if it will last for many years.
on 3 April 2014
The bike was exactly what we were looking for and delivered on time. Unfortunately it was damaged in transit such that a new rack is required to bring it up the the as new condition. Despite repeated contact with the supplier, they have been unable to source a new rack from the manufacturer in the colour pink. Their ready offer to supply one in grey immediately is a clear demonstration of their intent to put this right but grey is not acceptable to us. As such the 3 month wait for a rack is set to continue. Perhaps we would have been better off returning the bike and ordering again.
on 11 July 2013
The bike was bought as a present and was a real hit. It looks cool and is extremely comfortable to ride. Came well packed.
The instructions for assembling the bike are awful though.
on 24 July 2014
Bought as a birthday present, it is outstanding, daughter loves the basket on the front
on 2 March 2014
The Bike was easy to assemble basket a bit fiddly . But after riding it a couple of weeks the bearings went and had to take it to cycle shop to have it mended, it was not worth sending it back. Otherwise it is a very nice bike to ride
on 10 January 2014
Would have given it a 5 but unraveling the handles was a bit daunting and there was a deep gouge in the frame, covered that up with a rear light. Wasn't worth sending back.