- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 766 KB
- Print Length: 227 pages
- Publisher: Mirador Publishing (9 Nov. 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0066DKJ2O
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #550,366 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Viking! Saxon Holocaust Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
1) The cover models who have been dragged onto the cover again, presumably against their will and in the fervent and sure hope that their friends will never see it on the shelf of a local bookstore.
2) The author who is clearly passionate about his local area and wants to write but doesn't have the tools to do so.
3) Those people who feel that this is a 5 Star book who clearly have never read a genuinely good book in their lives.
In all seriousness, it is a little (very little) bit better than the first, but it is still childishly written. It is a unprecedented audacity to ask for money for this. My 11 year old daughter has written better.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I notice that is book is being sold under the young adult category, and I feel that is fair. However, I believe adults will enjoy this just as they enjoy other young adult authors. It does not offend and it educates, it is gently romantic and vivid. The author's obvious passion makes it a joy to read.
Look for similar items by category