2013 Viking Belgravia 19" Ladies Traditional 6 Speed Bike Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Model Type :Six speed traditional ladies town and country bike to suit riders 158cm to 175cm. Frame :Hi Tensile steel with traditional low step-over.
- Fork : Hi Tensile steel. Ovalized blades. Wheel Size :700c with 38c all black wall trekking tyres.
- Gear System :Shimano six speed indexed gears with Microshift twist gear shifter. Shimano freewheel and rear derailleur. Wheel Specification :Viking lightweight double wall alloy rims with small flange hubs. 700c x 38 all black Trekking tyres.
- Brakes :Front and rear alloy V type brakes with alloy levers. Levers have reach adjust facility. Handlebar and Stem :Adjustable quill stem with Hi-rise comfort sweep back handlebars. Additional Information :Full chromo-plastic mudguards, full chainguard, Viking comfort saddle. Rear alloy pannier rack in matching paint finish, mesh basket with support. Alloy propstand.
- Frame Colour :Pastel Sky Blue. Fork Colour :Pastel Sky Blue. Cycle Condition :New. This bike is shipped 90% assembled in a sealed box. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem, handlebars, front wheel, saddle and seatpost are necessary. Gears and brakes may require some adjustment prior to riding.
Customers also shopped for
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles. Today's Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2013 the range includes: Road, Fixed Wheel, Trekking, Comfort, Heritage, Tandems, Urban Sport, E-Bikes and City Folders. No longer produced in Wolverhampton, each model now utilizes the technical developments of today's manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing. Viking Belgravia Ladies 6 Speed Traditional Bike The Viking Belgravia might be something you seem to be familiar with, borrowing a little from traditional Dutch bikes and little from traditional British bikes. It combines the traditional features of low step frame, a full chainguard and a front basket, with modern alloy rims and powerful alloy V brakes and Shimano indexed gears. Based on the very popular Prelude, the Belgravia offers a six speed twist grip gear shift rather than push button style. Always a willing partner whether it's an occasional jaunt to the shops or your daily commute, the Belgravia comes equipped to meet your needs with full chromo-plastic mudguards, front mesh basket, rear alloy carrier rack in matching paint finish and a comfy saddle.