- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Video-2-PC DIY Video Capture Kit. For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7. Links your VCR or Camcorder to the USB port on your PC. Copy, convert, transfer: VHS, Video-8, VHS-C, Hi8, Digital8, and MiniDV video tapes to digital format H.264, MPEG, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, YUV422 AVI files and burn to DVD. Tested with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
|Price:||£39.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Capture video from any VHS-C, Hi8, Video8, Digital8 or Mini-DV camcorder at 720x576 DVD resolution.
- Capture video from any VHS, S-VHS or Betamax VCR with a Scart output. Includes software to capture, timeline edit, produce MP4 video files or burn to DVD.
- Works with any Windows PC less than eight years old. Works with laptops, desktops and towers. Works with Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7. Supports 32 bit and 64 bit OS. (not for Mac). We can provide download links for PCs without DVD drives.
- Includes clear instructions and a video tutorial you can watch as often as you need. Return item for a full refund within 28 days of receipt if you're not completely delighted.
- Our kit connects the USB port on your PC to the Scart output on your VCR or RCA phono outputs on your camcorder.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Video-2-PC Kit. Suitable for use by beginners and experts. Capture video from almost any camcorder or VCR: VHS-C, Video8, Hi8, Digital8 and Mini DV camcorders via RCA phono outputs (typically yellow, red and white OR yellow and black) and VHS, Betamax or S-VHS VCR recorders via Scart ouput. Can also capture from newer set-top boxes with a Scart output. Kit includes: USB video capture device (with latest chipset), one metre RCA phono lead and Scart-out adapter for VCRs. Included software lets you Capture, Timeline Edit (cut out any footage you don't want, add titles, add scene transitions, add music background soundtrack), and finally Produce to MP4 video file or burn to DVD. Includes DVD and printed instructions for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Also includes a 25 minute video tutorial on the DVD, which you can watch as often as you need - then just copy what we do. Comes with UK phone and email support. Works with any PC less than 7 years old.The Video-2-PC kit is supplied in a plain white box. Some expert features: Capture to uncompressed YUY422, direct to H.264, remove camcorder shake and resync audio (where the original sync is out). Minimum specification PC required is 2GHz processor, 1GB RAM, 20GB available hard drive space, DVD writer and USB port. Capture happens in real-time, so it takes an hour to capture 60 minutes of video to your PC. DVD authoring stage takes another 60 minutes. Return item within 28 days of receipt for a full refund if you're less than 100 percent delighted. (Just to be crystal clear: You are buying a kit that links the PC you already own to the VCR or Camcorder you already own)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews