Victorious Christ: A Study of the Book of Revelation Paperback – 1 Aug 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
C. Freeman Sleeper offers a logical and nonthreatening way for readers to study the book of Revelation. First, he introduces the reader to the basic questions. Then he acquaints readers with matters such as imagery and symbolism, and their use in other texts from the same period. Finally, he deals with the difficult issues of interpretation and the implications of Revelation for Christians today. The Victorious Christ is the perfect guide for non-specialists in search of a reliable and interesting exploration of the book of Revelation. Study questions and exercises are provided to offer additional support.
About the Author
C. Freeman Sleeper is Professor Emeritus of Religion at Roanoke College in Salem, Virginia and Visiting Professor of New Testament at Union Theological Seminary in Richmond, Virginia.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Bible Studies > New Testament > Commentaries
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Bible Studies > New Testament > Criticism & Interpretation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Criticism & Interpretation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Reference
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Theology > Bible