Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 22 September 2014
So in reality it's a manicure set and not a big manly knife, but this is thing; You put it on your key ring or in your jeans coin pocket, and then it's just always there. When you need some tweezers or scissors or a blade it's just there. When you get it out some people will tell you all about their Swiss Army knife with really big scissors and a more suitable blade. But of course it's at home in their bedroom because no one actually carries a knife that big around. And cutting something with a blade that's a bit small versus cutting it with a blade that's at home in their bedroom, well, small obviously wins.
on 10 July 2012
An excellent service by the seller and fast delivery even using the free postage offer. I would definitely use them again.

I decided to buy this product after previously purchasing some very inferior alternatives.

As you might expect, the quality and finish is superb:

* The blade is sharp and does the job perfectly. Generally, the blades on previous penknives I've bought haven't lasted very long at all and are blunt in next to no time after only moderate usage.
* The scissors are, in my opinion, better than just about all the other types you can buy in the shops, e.g. nail scissors.
* The file and flat-head screwdriver are also very useful.
* Comes with a handy sleeve to protect it from scratches. My only gripe is that you can't attach the protective sleeve to your keyring. Other than that, very handy.

The penknife is small enough to attach to your keyring and is useful to have to hand for opening packaging etc.

In all honesty, I wouldn't entertain buying anything other than a Victorinox Swiss Army Knife, they are quite simply the best. I learnt the hard way and wasted money on buying inferior products: my advice is don't spend your money on anything else!
on 20 November 2016
I bought this as a replacement for one that I'd mislaid. I love these little knives, they are so small and versatile. I use all of the accessories equally, having the scissors, screwdriver head, tweezers, and toothpick, as well as the knife on me whenever I want them is great. The only downside is that being small, if you forget where you had it last it's very hard to locate again when you need it!
on 26 July 2009
I have owned a number of these little knives over the years - normally in the traditional Victorinox red. Excellent value for money and very useful. This black version is a little more subtle than the red.
on 19 February 2014
I purchased this because I wanted to have small tool that I could fit on my key-ring and would be subtle and small enough to not arouse any suspicion. It is just the right size to blend in perfectly with the keys, bottle opener and mini torch on my key-ring.

I have a much larger Victorinox penknife that I keep at home, but I wanted something that I could take out. My other one is very well made and has lasted me years, so I thought I could apply that to this one. I was worried that due to greatly scaled down dimensions of this little product, that the parts would potentially be flimsy. But I was very wrong! It is incredibly robust.

I strongly recommend this pocket knife to put on your keyring as a useful tool that could also potentially save your life!
on 17 May 2012
Great little piece of kit and extremely useful to have. Knife is sharp and scissors are great. Remember to remove it from your keys when travelling (in hand luggage)....security will confiscate it!
on 14 June 2014
This knife is a handy little tool but it is way to little I am 13 and it is so small it barely fits in my hands, and the blade is tiny the biggest thing it can cut is cardboard. The screwdriver is the handiest tool on there. I strongly advise you to go for a bigger knife like the Hiker
on 10 December 2015
Bought a red one years ago but lost it so I purchased a purple one. The purple one still works fine but I decided to buy this black one in case I ever need to replace the purple one. Victorinox knives are of superb quality and I will forever buy them when they are required (if only to keep as a backup should I lose another pen knife). I've used my purple one for so many years it is starting to show signs of wear and tear but I wont need to start using the black one just yet.

A 5 star review is well deserved.
on 27 December 2015
I've had several of these over the years and recently lost one. This little jewel was missed so much. even although this is very diminutive, it packs a lot of punch and has so many essential items. A sharp and accurate set of scissors, a toothpick, tweezers and a fine, sharp knife as well as a nail file. Few other items as small as this could offer so much value.
on 7 March 2016
I had one of these years ago and it put up with quite a bit of abuse so I decided to get a new one. Small enough to put on your car or house keys and has loads of uses. Great for getting into those "easy to open" packets!