Customer reviews

on 9 May 2017
You get what you pay for with these types of costumes. Only ever going to be worn once anyway! Did the job on World Book Day.
on 30 January 2016
With very little notice, I was told that the school had organised a 'super heroes/personal heroes' costume day - thank the stars for Amazon Prime as I needed the costume asap.

Anywho, I adapted this 'Victorian Nanny' costume, to become a Suffragette outfit as I wanted my little darling to honour these empowered women of the past - I can't say I was a fan of the red bow tie (I'm guessing that's a Mary Poppins-esque effect) and so used a large brooch instead, then arranged madam's hair around the angled hat & added my own flower accessory.

Teamed up with a home made sash & black pointed toes boots - the teachers loved it & she felt awesome in the outfit.
review image review image
on 9 April 2015
My Daughter LOVES this outfit, we got it her for world book day at school and she really looked the part! Very nice dress up costume, good quality and very much great value for money!! Perfect for any budding Mary Poppins!!
on 17 March 2014
Ordered this last minute for book character day at school. Arrived in time, size was perfect. It was creased and you can't iron it, but it didn't spoil the day.
on 8 April 2014
pleased with costume but you cannot iron it, great idea though and my Grandaughter was over the moon with it.
on 22 September 2014
Looks pretty much like picture (lighter grey in reality). Still nice though and good value for price paid.
on 13 December 2014
Great outfit, used as Mary Poppins. I just stuck a few flowers on the hat and saved myself about £15.
on 24 December 2016
This was for are daughter school play she is a size kids 8-9 and this fitted her easy she loved it
on 2 May 2015
Had lots of great comments about the costume! Very authentic and true to size.
on 7 February 2015
Great costume, except cannot be ironed, so arrived and was worn very creased!