Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
Victorian London Hardcover – 14 Aug 2004
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Lee Jackson, a classics graduate, is a historian and novelist whose passion for the Victorian period and Victoriana is reflected in this book. He lives in Stoke Newington, London. Eric Nathan is an established photographer specializing in landscape and travel. Originally from South Africa, he is now based in London and has shot extensively around the city.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Cultural History > London
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom > Guide Books
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > United Kingdom > Regions > South & South East England
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series