on 6 May 2017
Another great CD by the amazing Victoria, she really was one of a kind, and it is such a loss, but her memories linger. I can't get enough of listening to her CD.s they make chuckle outlaid. Great for long journeys!!
on 14 May 2012
Victoria Wood is a very clever, smart thinking and hilarious woman. She thinks faster than most comedians and always connects her ideas with situations which we can relate to and understand. She is British and from the north of England with a northern accent and I love her humour. Being from Australia myself her accent is not always easy to understand but despite that I could not stop laughing. This is a two Cd set and to be able to sustain this level of humour for that amount of time is pure genius. What I appreciated mostly was her intelligent mind and her satirical insights which never falters. Victoria Wood is outstanding and I recommend this performance very highly.

Pilgarlic
on 30 July 2013
This is a very funny CD it's only 45 mins long but still very funny and I love Victoria Wood she's fantastic. Great CD would recommend very funny thank you
on 7 November 2014
Victoria Wood is a national treasure. Listening to her again in the car, fellow road users must have wondered why tears of laughter were running down my face. What delight!!! Might be a bit dated now, but still makes me laugh.
on 6 December 2014
Looking forward to hearing feedback.