- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: V & A Publications; 01 edition (2 April 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1851771263
- ISBN-13: 978-1851771264
- Product Dimensions: 29.6 x 24.8 x 1.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 377,101 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Victoria and Albert Museum's Textile Collection: Embroidery in Britain, 1200-1750 (The Victoria & Albert Museum's textile collection) Paperback – 2 Apr 1997
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
The Victoria and Albert Museum is a museum ofthe decorative arts founded in 1852 to support and encourage excellence in art and design. The V&A is located in London, England. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The quality of the color plates is awesome! In most of the photos you can see the actual stitches. The material includes tapestries, clothing, and furnishings.
This book will be a great addition to anyone's library who is interested in the history of needlework or who just likes to look at things of beauty.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Textiles
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Textiles
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Styles & Movements
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Printmaking
- Books > Reference