Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Victor Live Catch Humane Mouse Trap - Pack of 2
|Price:||£4.00 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- For catching and releasing mice if you do not want to see, touch or kill them
- Easy-set design and easy to bait
- Disposable or reusable, depending on your preference
- Can be used around food, water, children and pets
- Pack contains two traps
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Victor Live Catch Mouse Trap means you can catch and release the mice in your house without having to see, touch them or kill them.
This live trap can be used around food, water, children and pets. It is disposable or reusable, depending on your preference.
Made by Victor – one of the world’s leaders in rodent control since the invention of the spring based Victor Mouse Trap in 1898.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Here are some things you should keep in mind when using these:
- make sure the yellow tab is working correctly to lock the door, but be careful not to break off the yellow tab when you adjust it
- after you catch a mouse be careful when you pick up the trap. Hold the door shut when you move it or the mouse might be able to get out.
- if you transport the mouse to it's new home by car, put the trap in a covered shoebox - you don't want a mouse loose in your car!
- these traps are reusable, but you should clean them out with soap or bleach and super hot water between each use
- wash your hands really well after messing with the traps
- be sure to check the traps at least every 24 hours - you don't want the little guys to die a slow, painful death in a humane trap!
- be sure to release the mice far enough away from your house that they can't get back to it
- find out where they are getting in and seal it or you'll be chasing mice forever! (we finally discovered that the seal on the dog door had come loose giving the mice in the vacant lot next door free access to our house - easy to fix - yay!)
My only complaint about the traps is minor: it would really help if they were clear. There are other traps on the market that are clear and it would be so much easier to know whether there is actually a mouse inside when the trap is sprung. Some of the mice are so light that you can't really tell if there's anything inside the trap and you don't want to open it to see (I did this once) because the mouse will spring out of the trap and, in my case, run back under the fridge!
And be warned: These traps won't last forever, after catching a half dozen or so mice I had to replace one of them - but, big deal, they're so inexpensive.
Using a humane trap is so much better on so many levels, but mostly it's so much more pleasant to check the traps in the morning and not have to deal with a squished dead mouse. And it's fun when you turn them loose and they go hopping off into the forest!
PS - It always makes my day to know that people find these reviews helpful. Also, if you'd like to ask a question or leave a comment I usually respond the same day, so if you have a question or comment (even if it's just to say, Hi!") feel free to post it below.
So still trying
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
it would only catch anorexic mice
sending this back with or without a refund
Look for similar items by category