- Hardcover: 160 pages
- Publisher: J H Haynes & Co Ltd (6 Oct. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0857337998
- ISBN-13: 978-0857337993
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 1.6 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 211,043 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Vickers/BAC VC10 Manual: All Models and Variants (Owners' Workshop Manual) Hardcover – 6 Oct 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Air-to-air photographer and aerospace journalist Keith Wilson is the author of Red Arrows in Camera (2012)and RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight in Camera (2013), RAF Battle of Britain Memorial Flight Manual (2014) and Avro Shackleton Manual (2015) for Haynes. He lives in Cambridgeshire.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Still doesn't tell me how to change a PSU light bulb though!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces
- Books > History > Military History > World War II 1939-1945
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Military Aircraft
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Military Vehicles
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Archaeology > Maritime Archaeology