Viceroybedding Goose Feather Down Duvet / Quilt, 13.5 Tog King Bed Size - Contains 40% Down, the higher the 'down' content, the more luxurious the duvet
|You Save:||£13.00 (27%)|
- Size: King, W230cm x L220cm (suitable for W150cm x L200cm King Bed)
- Filling: 60% White Goose Feather / 40% White Goose Down (650gsm) Please note: the higher the 'down' content, the more luxurious the duvet
- Material: 100% Cotton Cambric Cover, made from 233 Thread Count Fabric
- Pocket Stitched, (as in the photo), therefore keeping all the feather equally spread across the duvet
- Fully Machine Washable @ 40 degrees
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
These sumptuous duvets offer the ultimate luxurious comfort of white goose down . Filled with the most prized of all downs, Goose, this beautifully made duvet is covered in a finely woven 233-thread count cotton. Pocket Sticked, (as in the photo), therefore keeping all the feather equally spread across the duvet. 100% Natural Comfort Anti Dust Mite Casing. DOWN proof fabric in a high thread count, the finest that can be used in a natural duvet. DOWN is the small cluster which traps air and makes the duvet light but still warm. Comes complete in it's own attractive presentation case with handle making it ideal for storage / gift / present etc.... Conforms to the Furniture and Furnishings Fire Safety Regulations 1988 Filling: 60% White Goose Feather / 40% White Goose Down (650gsm)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
After getting fed up with it and checking the label on it, I realised it was 100% duck feather!
I came to amazon expecting the new duvet to be expensive as I wanted a very good quality duvet.
I compared a few and decided I wanted a duvet with the maximum percentage of down in my new duvet.
I chose this one based on reviews as it had the most amount of down, Egyptian cotton cover and price.
I didn't worry too much about the reports of a smell, as I've had a few feather duvets and never experienced that problem before.
The duvet arrived quickly and was presented in a nice re-usable bag.
The make of the duvet is "rose household textiles". It contains 40% down.
It does not smell and is exactly as described.
A tip for those who buy this type of duvet:
When making up the bed in the morning, you MUST shake out the duvet.
If your duvet is flat it needs shaking out.
It's not like a normal duvet that doesn't need anything doing, you will need to puff it up!
If you are the type that doesn't get time to make up the bed every day then choose a normal non feather duvet!
Re the noise, yes these duvets make a little rustling sound, but buying a luxury cosy duvet you have to accept it but you will soon get used to it and not notice it at all.
I don't understand some of the reviews that complain.
Buy it, try it, and if you don't like it send it back!
My bed is made up of Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow cases with feather pillows and duvet.
You deserve to be comfortable at night, so make your bed as luxurious as possible!
If 40% is goose down then the other 60% must be the remainder of the bird as there are many large stiff and sharp clusters of quill (or possibly beaks and feet) that feels like your'e sleeping under a bag of biro's...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The duvet makes a rustling noise which is a little distraction when trying to sleep and the occasional quill sticks through the casingPublished 3 hours ago by Dezza
Good quality quilt. The filling seems better with more down and not as many feathers popping out. Good valuePublished 4 days ago by Nancy smith
The bedding is warm doesnt smell, but theduvet cover does not stop down and weather from going out. Dissapointment and lots of cleaningPublished 17 days ago by Mr Arunas Sabaliauskas
I order a Viceroybedding and I received a rose household textile
Pictures is a label gold and I received label grey
And on picture I can see fat duvet and I received slim... Read more
Really good quality quilt. Some people have reported it being a bit smelly due to the feathers but mine seems to be nice and fresh!Published 25 days ago by Mister Dee
Quilt ... a tenner from ASDA on offer, BUT this is really quite awesome. don't cut corners on price, and always check the down content. This one is lovely. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mr Mark Rickman
Very warm duvet a little bit noisy when you move about in bed makes like a muffled crackly noise but does its job warmth wisePublished 1 month ago by Roamer