I, like many others, was quite annoyed when Apple changed from the 30 pin connection to the Lightning connector. For some the switch was easy, for everyone that had bought a fancy audio system with an iPod dock it was quite painful.

I like many had one such device. Sitting in the hub of the house, the kitchen. I've made do since then as the system was excellent and I didn't want to replace it. There are converter cables but I've found they crackle and can be temperamental at times.

Then I discovered this brilliant little device, small and unassuming, I wondered if it was the answer.

In short, yes! It's so simple and looks great. You literally plug it into the dock, connect your iPod or iPhone via Bluetooth and that's it.

Really that's as difficult as it is. And what's more the sound quality has improved. Imagine my surprise also when finally the remote control for my stereo was able to control the music tracks as well. The connection between the two is great.

This also opens the iPod dock up to more devices than previously as its now no longer restricted to Apple devices, any Bluetooth phone, tablet or MP3 player can now connect to it.

I don't pay for Apple Music so I use the Amazon Prime music app as part of my subscription and it works fine and can be also controlled by the remote.

Best of all its black. Sounds stupid but Apple wires and connectors tend to be white and always looked stupid connected to a black stereo. The blue flashing lights at the top also complement the blue LEDs and display on it.

Really impressed with this little device that's breathed new life into my ageing stereo system.

I've uploaded a few photos so you can have a proper look close up of what it actually looks like.

Thank you for taking the time to read this review.

I was very fortunate to be given a discount on the purchase price in exchange for an honest, unbiased review, the results of which you have just read.
on 29 October 2014
Excellent value for money. Given price, expected little, but it works fine. Range is poor as commented by others, but no issue for me. I have to "search" for it on Bluetooth each time after coming back to if from out of range. Again - minor issue given the price. using it with a Bose Dock with remote control & iphone 4S. Remote works with it.
on 27 August 2014
Does not work with my Iphone 4s in the Klipsch dock
or the IRhythms dock
Both of these are old sound docks that were not designed to charge
They have no charge power available on the built-in 30 pin connector
My own fault! for not checking on compatability before ordering
Please ask, the seller can advise if this product is suitable for your dock
on 20 March 2016
I used this at a function where the only music source was a Bose sound dock with a 30 pin iphone receiving socket. I was using an ipad with a lightning connector.
It is a brilliant piece of kit that turned the sound dock into a bluetooth receiver. Easy to use, excellent performance and very good value.
A word of caution though. Be careful not to drop it because it is not glued or welded together and simply comes apart and it is difficult (impossible in my case!) to reassemble it. Maybe a good idea to put sellotape around it. It would not interfere with the item, would be virtually invisible and would guard against accidents.
Unfortunately I have had to bin it. It was only intended for this single use, but I would not hesitate to purchase another one if the need arose.
Would be 5 stars based on actual performance.
on 7 November 2015
I had been using my Bose Sound Dock with an old phone ever since Apple changed the connector to Lightning . I was looking for a way to listen to my Prime music and found this . It was delivered over ight and worked straight out of the box . I just sat it on the connector where I put my phone , went into settings and paired the bluetooth . I didn't even read the instructions ! I have seen these at 3 times the price so I think this is a great bargain .
Update
In case this helps anyone else I noticed when I made a phone call while using th bluetooth as a music player , it interrupted the music and I could hear the person I phoned but she coukd not hear me . Nor could I send a text while it was playing . That might seem obvious to you techie guys but it wasn't to me . I think I would have to go into my phone Bluetooth settings and tick 'iphone 'and untick ' ilink' , make my call and then go back to the other one . Haven't tried that yet though .
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 March 2016
I'd been told about streaming devices and how good they are so when the opportunity came up to get my hands on one, naturally I jumped at the chance. Once the rest of the family had seen it, we then had a few of the typical 'I want one' so needless to say, I was then on the lookout for more. Eldest 'son' uses a dock for his phone so having made a note of which one, we went hunting and found the VicTsing Wireless Bluetooth A2DP Music Audio Receiver. It seemed ok so we ordered it. It arrived the following day, packaged nicely and looking very professional.

Set up was easy with a need to just put the receiver on the dock then pair it to his phone via the Bluetooth menu. Once paired, that's it. It really is as simple as that. He can listen to his favourite tracks with ease and the sound quality is pretty good. There's no interference or lag providing you keep your phone close to the unit but if you move away too far, and by too far I actually mean not very far at all, you lose the connection so to both myself and 'son', the range could do with improving quite a lot.

The unit feels quite sturdy and durable and appears to be well made with everything fitting smoothly together. It's compact and discreet so easy to carry when not in use plus, looking at similar models, the price is actually quite competitive. Overall 'son' seems happy with the VicTsing box but would have preferred one with a bit of a range on it.

**I received this product at either a discounted rate or free so that I can give an honest, unbiased and fair opinion of how it works. My reviews include not only any positives but also any negatives that I come across during testing the product. All opinions expressed in this review are purely my own and I am not, in any way, manner or form, influenced by, affiliated with or obligated to the manufacturer or seller of the product. Thank you for taking the time to read this **
Hello this is my review of the “VicTsing Bluetooth FM Transmitter.”

I received the FM transmitter in a nicely package box, which kept the product safe and secure. Opening up the box, is the FM transmitter, a 3.5mm audio cable and a basic user manual.

Despite there being more cars, which have a built in car audio system with either Bluetooth or auxiliary capabilities, there are some cars which are left without these forms of connectivity. This is a simple solution to that, which allows you to play music from your phone and listen to it with your car audio system by transmitting audio via unused airspace to your cars radio.

Setting up the FM transmitter is very straightforward. You simply have to plug it into the cigarette lighter port and it will automatically switch on. Select the device in Bluetooth settings and your phone is paired. Then lastly tune the transmitter and the radio to the same frequency and everything should be up and running!

It has worked surprisingly well. If a good FM frequency has been selected with little interference, the sound is very clear and I can happily listen to the music of my choice with the built in cars speaker which is brilliant. The FM transmitter also has a built in microphone, which enables you to have hands free conversations.

Overall, I think this a great FM transmitter that works very well. If you are left without Bluetooth or auxiliary connectivity in you car and want to listen to music of your choice, I can highly recommend this FM transmitter by Victsing.
Please see attached images of FM Transmitter. If you found this review helpful, please let me know by hitting the “helpful” button!
review image review image review image
on 3 October 2015
Excellent item if you have a iPhone 5 or above. Like myself i had lost the use of my music player for my phone as the charging section had changed. This item fitted on music player and played music perfectly through Bluetooth. Superb.
on 15 February 2016
Perfectly good adapter to convert Bose iPhone player to bluetooth. Yes the range is limited but works well when the iPhone is in close proximity of the player. Considering that the player is designed to have the iPhone plugged into it I think this represents great value for money.
on 23 January 2015
Great product at a great price BUT YOU NEED TO CHECK IF ITS COMPATIBLE with your dock first. I have a Bose (not compatible) and a Panasonic (which didn't work), they very kindly sent a replacement free of charge and without me asking, then I realised it was the actual dock which had stopped working as the device sounds great on my daughters hitachi micro hifi- which is the newest of 3 bits of kit. So 10/10for customers service, just check (eg via Q &A) if your dock works with this.