VicTsing Digital Dock to HDMI Adapter HDTV AV Cable Data Sync for Apple iPad 2/3 iPhone 4/4S - Not Support IOS 8
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Mirror apps, presentations, websites, and more of your iPad 2 screen to HDTV or HDMI-compatible display in up to 1080p HD (movies play at up to 720p).
- Watch slideshows and movies on the big screen in up to 720p by connecting your iPad, iPhone 4, or iPod touch (4th generation) to an HDTV or HDMI-compatible display.
- Connect the digital AV adapter to your iPad, iPhone 4, or iPod touch (4th generation) via the 30-pin dock connector and to your HDMI-compatible display using an HDMI cable.
- A second 30-pin connector built into the AV adapter lets you charge and sync your device while it is connected to your HDMI-compatible display.
- Video output supports up to 1080p for iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone 4S, 720p for iPad, iPhone 4 and iPod touch (4th generation); movies play at up to 720p.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
100% Brand New and high quality
Use the Digital AV Adapter to mirror whatever's on your iPad 2 New iPad 3 screen or iPhone 4S screen - apps, presentations, websites, and more - on your HDTV or HDMI-compatible display in up to 1080p HD
Watch slideshows and movies on the big screen in up to 720p by connecting your iPad, iPhone 4, or iPod touch (4th generation) to an HDTV or HDMI-compatible display. The Apple Digital AV Adapter routes digital audio to screens that support it.
Connect the Apple Digital AV Adapter to your iPad, iPhone 4S or iPod touch (4th generation) via the 30-pin dock connector and to your HDMI-compatible display using an HDMI cable (not included).
A second 30-pin connector built into the AV adapter lets you charge and sync your device while it's connected to your HDMI-compatible display.
Compatible with iPad 2 / 3, iPhone 4S and iPod touch 4G
Length: about 11cm
Notice 1: Support iOS 6 or above.
Notice 2: The mirror imaging feature, i.e. see everything on the big screen, is only supported by iPhone 4s, iPad 2 and iPad 3 (The New iPad). For iPhone 4, iPad 1 and iPod Touch 4, the mirror imaging feature is not supported unless they are jailbroken.
Notice 3: SkyGo, Lovefilm and movies from iTunes does NOT support HDMI output.
HDMI Digital AV Adapter x 1
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I shouldn't have worried; it's just great.
I use it for watching live Portuguese TV via my Ipad and both picture and sound on my Panasonic TV are very good indeed. There's nothing complicated about it, just feed in an HDMI lead and away you go. My Ipad battery doesn't run down as quickly as I feared so I simply recharge after use rather than clutter up the room with unnecessary cables.
Perfect so five stars.
Worked for 30 seconds. Connection was cancelled by ipad as the hardware was not an apple recognised product. It's an Ipad 2.
Subsequent communication with supplier resulted in full refund. They believe the device they sent me is defective.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This device refused to work on my IPAD 3, tried everything but it just came up with "this accessory is not supported by this ipad."Published 7 months ago by Katie
Doesn't work great second one I've bought maybe 3rd time luckyPublished 9 months ago by Dylan kingsbury