on 25 July 2014
Worked well for a week on my ipad 2 to my TV then stopped. Tried it with other devices and still didnt work after that.
on 7 April 2014
I purchased this product knowing it would not work with all apps and it works as described. I simply plugged one end into the HDMI port of my television (Sony Bravia KDL40W4000) and the other into my iphone 4s and the screen of my iphone is clearly displayed on my television (there is no pinkish tinge at all, something I had been concerned may happen as some reviews say this happens). Bear in mind that some apps will display to the full size of your television screen and others won't. Also don't forget to select the appropriate HDMI port you are using.

4on demand,iplayer and Netflix is not supported but itv player is and so are many other apps.

It really is so very easy to use and no complaints despite having my reservations considering the mixed reviews. If anybody has any questions feel free to comment on this review so I see your question and I will do my best to answer your question.
on 28 April 2014
This HDMI cable did exactly what it said it would do it came in double quick time and I use it all the time to watch things from my iphone and ipad just plug it in and watch
on 31 July 2014
I use this when travelling to hook up my iPad2 to TV's and Projectors. It works great and most modern sets will detect the iPad right away but sometimes you have to change channel (on the TV) to the HDMI input. I have comes across one TV (a Samsung) that wouldn't play the audio but after turning off the movies app and generally just fiddling around the sound came on after a while. I suspect this was more the TVs fault than VicTsing's cable. The cable itself is quite thick and there are plastic dust covers for both the 30-pin port and the HDMI-plug. I highly recommend this adapter cable!
on 18 September 2014
Worked great & to get around the Netflix problem play the video first & wait till it starts then put the cable into the ipad. This then play the video tho the tv 👍
on 28 May 2014
Does work with my iPhone 4s, but does not seem to work with my iPad3. "This device is not supported" message.
Also, drains the battery on my iphone at an incredible rate. Cannot usually watch a whole movie, even when phone is 100% charged. Would prefer an external power option, in retrospect.
Picture output very good and the sound works flawlessly too.
on 3 September 2014
The first one didn't work but I was sent another and that works fine.
on 14 October 2014
Pathetic quality. Worked once then the HDMI head came apart. Tried to get a refund but the company refuse to reply to any of my mail. Stay away from this company and it's items if you don't want to get played out and end up with no functioning product.
on 27 April 2014
It's not the cable's fault but I bought it to try to get Sky programmes from my iPad to the TV. It does work for everything else. I did need to wiggle the connector a bit in the HTMI socket to get a clean connection though.
on 25 February 2015
bought one of these that worked great a while back from same company but gave it to a family member. bought another 2 for myself and another family member and neither worked. both faulty connection. take your chances!