ZD-V+ Vibration-Feedback USB Wired Gamepad Controller Joystick Support PC(Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10) & PS3 & Android (PS architecture) - [Black]
|Price:||£15.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Support PC Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 & Play Station 3
- Support Android (version 4.0 or above, and the device must fully support OTG function)
- Support Plug and Play, only for PC games supporting Xinput mode / Play Sation 3
- Feature: Multi-mode: Xinput & DirectInput / Vibration Feedback Function / JD-SWTICH Function (exchange the functions of D-pad and Left-Stick in Xinput mode)
- USB Wired Gamepad (PS architecture) - Does not support the Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Mac OS
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
◆ Matters Needing Attention
(1) The device doesn't support Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Mac OS.
(2) DirectX 9.0c or above may be installed if the device is to be used in Windows 10 or above.
(3) If the device is unable to be used in Windows systems, please try to install the latest version of Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller gamepad driver.
(4) The vibration-feedback function can only be used in PC games supporting Xinput mode and the function may need to be enabled in games.
(5) If you want to use the gamepad in devices with Micro-USB interfaces, you need to purchase OTG adapter or cable separately.
(6) If the product has any use problems, please feel free to contact us and we will serve you wholeheartedly.
(1) PC Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10. Games should support Xinput / DirectInput mode, and some games may need to set the buttons before use.
(2) Android (version 4.0 or above, and the device must fully support OTG function). Games should support Android, and some games may need to set the buttons before use.
(3) PlayStation 3 can realize plug and play function.
(1) It supports plug and play, only for PC games supporting Xinput mode / Play Sation 3. Some games may need to set the buttons or use third-party software before use.
(2) Vibration Feedback Function.
(3) Multi-mode: Xinput / DirectInput / Android.
(4) JD-SWTICH Function, which can exchange the functions of D-pad and Left-Stick in Xinput mode.
(5) Product Size: 150x105x65mm
(6) Product Weight: 216g
(7) Supporting Interface: USB 2.0 / 3.0
◆ Package List
English Instruction Manual x1
ZD-V+ Wired Gamepad x1 (equipped with 1.5M USB cable)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Okay, so I bought this to work on the PS3 and PC and it works great on both, feels really good, has rumble, soft touch sides and good buttons. So for the purpose of working on the PS3 think of this as a 5 star product. However for fighting games on the PC I would give this 3 stars. The D-pad is actually really good, however there is a slight problem with its design. When pressing left or right there is a possibility of also pressing up as the D-pad isn't restricted enough.
My standard test is Ryu's Shoryu FADC to Ultra, for a long while the ultra wouldn't come out and Ryu would keep jumping forward. When I finally realised why this was happening I made sure to keep my thumb on the bottom left part of the left or right section of the D-pad and everything worked fine. This flaw matters a lot for fighting games and possibly Helldivers if you rush to input the supply drop commands.
If you wanted to use this for fighting games because of how the D-pad appears, I would say that you need to be prepared to REALLY get used to this D-pad. For me I will stick to my Logitech F310 for fighting games as I am also very used to it. On a side note the buttons are XBox360 style so they feel a little more domed compared to the flat F310 buttons which I prefer.
However, I find this pad much better for Rocket League, in particular the RB/LB and triggers are far superior compared to the F310. Overall depending on the intended use I give this pad 4 stars.
It can take a while to get used to the different states the controller can enter, shown in the user manual - I highly recommend holding onto the user manual if you don't think you can remember all of the various configurations.
Latency in games has never been an issue: Responsive to the moment I provide input and has been used in everything from driving games to shooters, platforming games to fighting games and everything in-between. Only ever encountered two issues, and those were related to software (Vibration sometimes hangs when playing MGS V: The Phantom Pain but this is a recurring in-game bug, the other is Fallout 4's dedication to controller play when it detects the controller).
Image included for scale.
My son loves it, plug and play Win 10, backlit buttons, and vibration feedback.
Very professional looking, but robust as well. NB wired USB connection also with smartphone adapter.
All in all recommend for PC.
A week or so later it has completely broken; the left stick is unresponsive and the triggers are loose. Disappointed.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category