- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Via Ferratas of the Italian Dolomites: North, Central and East Dolomites v. 1 (Cicerone Guides) Paperback – 10 Nov 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
From his base in Wharfedale, John Smith enjoys walking and climbing mountains around the world, and has a particular passion for the Dolomites. He currently leads HF walking holidays. After a busy professional career, Graham Fletcher took early retirement and now lives at the foot of Monte Agner, in the southern Dolomites, biking, skiing and introducing newcomers to the via ferratas.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
We went out of season and thus most of the cable cars weren't running, this limits the choices (if you are a novice like me and have to stick to the simpler ones).
Only managed to do 3 routes (poor weather) but the book was accurate on the ones I did.
Do make sure you but the correct book for the area you are going
I had originally planned to do some vias around Misurina. Bad weather pushed us away. I just took the guide, and was able to move to another location and do vias without any preparation. The guide is enough!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Climbing & Mountaineering
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits > Walking, Hiking & Trekking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Italy
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Speciality Travel > Adventure