- Receive 1 Lifelong free when you purchase £20.00 or more of Dog Supplies offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.49 UK delivery
Vets Best Bitter Cherry Anti Chew Spray
|Price:||£5.99 (£2.66 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Bitter tasting
- Alcohol free
- Lemon smell
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Deters from licking and nibbling, strong bitter tasting but with a pleasing smell. Use to stop icking at stitches, skin irritations, sores and can also be applied to furnitiure and fittings to protect from knawing.
see label for usageSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Puppy number two came from the pit of somewhere dark and nasty and has attempted to chew pretty much everything in the house at least once.
Rather than resign myself to chammelled furnishings, screaming NO NO NO all the time, and rapidly advancing grey hair (on me) I resorted to this spray, and it worked. On first chew, puppy skidded backwards and made hack-hack noises, sneezed, went back, sniffed and wandered off to try somewhere else. I spend half a day following her around with the spray slowly deterring her from everything.
And it worked.
Puppy decided, without admonishment from me, that some things tasted horrid but her toys and chew sticks tasted just fine. She learned this herself with no stress.
Not only that, puppy has had an operation recently and I used this spray next to the wound (it says on the pack that it is safe to do this) to deter licking. Puppy had experienced the scnet and taste before so she sniffed, gave me a disgusted look, left her wound alone and is in rude health as a result.
It does not smell to humans very much, more like the faint scent of alcohol than anything else, and it does fine on carpets furnishings and the corner of a leather sofa. On wood it did leave a little darkening, but nothing that good polish could not bring out, and I have no veneered items in the house so cannot comment on veneered surfaces. All other surfaces are clean, unstained and, more importantly, toothmark-free.
I would highly reccomend this product for either anti-chew treatment or else after an operation.
If you liked the review, please click below!
After the first application a very serious licking session suggested she enjoys bitter cherries. But, when she then decided a long drink would be a good idea, we thought we might be getting somewhere.
Unfortunately she immediately went back to enjoying the taste of bitter cherries...
I'll persevere and update the review if appropriate.
Update 1st May 2012
Sorry, Tessa definitely loves the taste.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works well at stopping my dog chewing his paws. Wash your hands after use .... It tastes disgusting!!Published 2 months ago by Lizzie r
Worked to begin with but then my German Shepherd puppy got used to it and actually started to like it!Published 8 months ago by SJW
A total waste of money. Not only does it deter dogs from chewing, it actually attracts them!!!Published 9 months ago by customer