The BHS Veterinary Manual (British Horse Society) Paperback – 6 Feb 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This hefty volume provides a comprehensive guide to anatomy, physiology, diseases of the horse, management and lameness investigations.' Horse & Hound
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
There are also some glaring omissions - being the owner of an elderly pony I was interested in reading about Cushings, but there was practically nothing about it in the book which I found surprising.
So for me as an "average" horse owner, I'm disappointed in this book and am now looking for another equine veterinary book to supplement this one, something I thought I wouldn't have to do because I was expecting this one to be my "bible".
Most Recent Customer Reviews
bought for my daughter as part of her college requirements but have used it as an extremely useful reference book sincePublished on 29 Mar. 2013 by anneridies
I have many equine texts having studied for BHS exams and equine physiotherapy and I can safely say this is the worst book in my library. Read morePublished on 21 Jun. 2011 by Ms S, Dorset
Havin read some of the reviews, I was so excited waiting for this book to arrive, and was so dissapointed. Read morePublished on 23 Feb. 2011 by C. Belshaw
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Animal Care & Pets > Horses
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals > Horses
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Veterinary Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Veterinary Science