Customer reviews

on 3 February 2014
can do no wrong. 18 month old loves pop up and 6 year old still loves reading the simple words. Good alrounder.
on 19 August 2013
I bought this for my grandson and he loves it (he is 10 months). It is made from fairly sturdy cardboard, the colours are bright and the writing zips along at a nice pace. A good buy.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 February 2012
My son had a learning disability and loves picture books. This is the best pop up book we own and always captures my son's attention. Very animated and nicely written. Perfect present for any young child!
on 22 May 2013
We bought this as my daughter has the Very Busy Bear by Jack Tickle. She loves this book just as much, would recommend, great story and brilliant pop ups!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse