Customer reviews

Size: 250g|Change

on 1 December 2012
Helps to keep my girls healthy - and they like it, so I don't have any difficulty dozing them. A bit more expensive to buy online, but you can't always rely on it being stocked by your usual supplier or pet shop - I regard my three chickens as pets, so I frequently shop in pet shops!
on 1 July 2017
I feed this to my hens for 3 days every month as a top dressing on their normal pellets. Lasts for over 6 months for my 4 hens and they eat it with their usual enthusiasm.

Whilst this is not a wormer as such, I use it between treating my hens with Flubenvet to help keep them healthy. I would recommend a faecal worm test kit to keep a close eye on the worm count and use Flubenvet wormer when necessary.
on 2 May 2017
This is a very good product and does the job it is supposed to. Would recommend to other chicken keepers.
on 30 April 2012
Having used this product for quite some time at chickenopolis, I find it easy to use and store. Just have to remember to use it monthly on three consecutive days.
on 1 July 2017
Hens willingly eat it and do not have a heavy parasite loading.
on 20 July 2017
Expensive, but when you have pet pekin chickens, all with names, you want to give them the best healthy life they can have. Don't know what effect the pelletts actually have - will need to look at research.
on 8 April 2017