- Hardcover: 350 pages
- Publisher: Health Communications (30 Nov. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 075730561X
- ISBN-13: 978-0757305610
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 3 x 20 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 294,679 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Velveteen Principles for Women: How to Shatter the Myth of Perfection and Embrace All That You Really Are Hardcover – 30 Nov 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Toni Raiten-D'Antonio is a psychotherapist, acclaimed motivational speaker and adjunct professor of social work at Empire State College of New York. She has been featured in national magazines and on radio programs across North America. Her first book, The Velveteen Principles, was a runaway hit with more than 100,000 copies sold. She has a thriving private practice on Long Island, New York, where she lives with her husband.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Career Guides
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Schools of Thought
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Human Biology > The Brain
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies