Veloset VS-212 12 Function Wireless Cycle Computer with backlight display
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The popular Veloset 212 Wireless Cycle Computer comes complete with all the required functions cycling enthusiasts need at an entry level price.The computer fits all bicycle wheel sizes and is easy to fit. Set the computer on the handlebars or on the stem, using the rotational fixings.
- Whilst out on the bike use Scan Mode to auto rotate the computer display live readings or opt for a manual reading selection. Display you Average Speed, Maximum Speed, Relative speed & Riding Time. Displays Current speed a useful Clock with a 12 or 24 hour format time display. Display ODOmeter Total Riding Distance & Total Ride Time and even has a digital Thermometer (°C Celsius/°F Fahrenheit).
- With a Wireless connection distance of <1m (39 inches) the cycle computer is ideal for front wheel fitting. Reset and Edit your custom ODO mileage readings in the computer settings enabling the monitoring of total performance to use with other devices, helping achieve targets. Select from Metric systems and Imperial systems KPH or MPH and program in any wheel size
- A Dynamic speed display with on screen speed indicator, Average & maximum speed (0.00-99.9km/h or mile/h), Relative speed(-99.9-+99.9km/h or mile/h).Riding time reading displays up to 9 Hours 59 Minutes 59 Seconds. Riding distance(0-999999km or mile), ODO(0-999999km or mile). A button on the rear of the computer activates the neon blue back light, displaying readings in the poorest of light. Auto Power save, after 10 seconds without any connecting transmitter signal.
- Easy to install with all fitting accessories and batteries included. To connect the computer to the wireless transmitter, simply clip in, turn on and cycle off.
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
The Veloset VS 212 is a top selling wireless bicycle computer from Veloset UK. The cycle computer. The product is unique to the range in having a convenient timed backlight, this enables updates on progress in the poorest of light
. The computer is fitted within minutes, fits all wheel sizes and there are no wires to get in a tangle.
The wireless bike computer is supplied with an upgraded 2.4ghz Veloset wireless transmitter to send details of your progress to the receiver.
The wireless computer which is fitted to a quick release bracket on either bars or stem (rotational fixings) can be put in your pocket when leaving your cycle unattended. The large LCD screen is protected by a water resistant shield if caught out in a shower.
Combined with the many other Wireless functions, speed, clock, temperature, distance, average speed, max speed, total distance, scan, auto power save & of course speed indicator (see Features). The computers digital display is housed in a stylish black and transparent water resistant case. Program in your wheel size and install it in minutes and don't forget to remove the quick release receiver unit when not in use.
no wires, no mess, batteries are included !.
Top Customer Reviews
Not the most precise and accurate but it was bought as a cheap computer to show my 9 year old how fast he was going and how far he had gone. Did this brilliantly and showed us how hot or cold it was outside too
I was a little apprehensive about it's quality when I opened the packaging to discover that I was doing 80 mph while sat at my desk. I put this down to the fact that our office has a substantial wireless network. My fears were alayed once fitted to my bike as I had no interference problems at all while out and about and it's accuracy is easily enough for Joe (or Josephine) Average. Fitting and set-up was a piece of cake with the included instructions being more than adequate for anyone to understand.
The function I find most useful is the Relative speed function which tells you your current speed difference compared to your average speed for the trip - great for pace setting.
I'd recommend the VS-212 to anyone who just wants a cheap, no frills cycle computer with good functionality and simplistic fitting.
Pros: Many Functions
Waterproof (I guess)
Easy to use and set up
Very good looking
Cons: The Holder and the Transmitter could seem a bit more sturdy. The plastic cable ties just seem a bit too shabby, even though they do their job perfectly.
However, awesome product. Don't think about it just get it and you wont regret it.
- 12 functions is great
- you can input any size wheel not just a preset
- relatively easy setup instructions
- backlight is a waste of space so weak and nowhere near as powerful as the pictures above make out..in terms of wattage it's about 0.01watt!
- condensation formed in unit relatively quickly?
- accuracy all over the place - apparently I'm doing 17mph stood still?!
not helped by
- auto turn off great, but not auto turn on meaning I lost most of my ride miles by forgetting to turn it back on
- NOT very small really (compared to wired) just about fits on my stem, the person in the picture must have huge hands
- sensor not really compatible with fox forks - slides all over them due to low contact point.
- sensor mount is very weak - one very small screw holding it in place - any big impact could have it off.
this will be flogged and back to wired ..
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to set up. Clear readings. Good looks.
Bad clip (snapped and unit was lost). Was affected by interference.
I've had one of these for 4 years and its been fantastic and it's still going strong. The speed reading can vary a little, but the distance is within 0. Read morePublished on 11 Jun. 2015 by Paul