- Receive a FREE VeloChampion Airblast Mini Pump with orders purchased from Maxgear Ltd (Please note: offer does not apply to orders already containing a bike pump). Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
VeloChampion Tornado Cycling Running Sports Sunglasses - with 3 Sets of Lenses and Soft Pouch
|Sale:||£14.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£35.04 (70%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- VeloChampion are the Official Tour of Britain 2015 Sunglasses Supplier. Velochampion Tornado Cycling / Running sunglasses - with spare lens for different lighting conditions 100% UV eye protection plus wind and glare protection during outdoor sports like cycling running trekking hiking skiing shooting fishing and driving
- TR100 Lightweight but secure adult size frame - 26g. SIZE - Universal Adult; WEIGHT - 26g
- Ballistic Polycarbonate large area design coverage lens to block peripheral light
- Soft / grippy nose and temple ends. Black Microfibre carry pouch / lens wipe
- 100% UV light protection. UV sun rays are harmful to eyes and can cause wrinkles around eyes. *** As used by Champion System/VCUK and Servetto Footon Race Teams, Jarlinson Pantano of IAM Cycling and Brazilian Janilde Fernandes (2015 Winner of Tour of San Louis) ***
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
As much as i would like to consider myself an out and out cyclist who rides to work every day, i dont! but when i do, one of the things that annoys me during the ride is the fly in the eye, the watering of the eyes when riding at speed or the turn of the corner into blinding sunlight.
I've often picked up my everyday sunglasses and although they do the job, they don't cover all basis. Such as darker weather making conventional sunglasses dangerous to use, the nose grips not staying put when it gets hot and sweaty and the wind getting round the sides of the glasses and irritating your eye!
These tick all the boxes:
They're comfortable to wear to the point that you don't notice that they're on! Wearing the yellow lenses I've often caught myself wondering why so many car's headlights are a tint of yellow! .... Doh!
They stay on your face with their slightly grippy nose grips.
They curve nicely around your eyes so no side winds get in there and most importantly they keep the flies out! you'll be thanking yourself for buying them when you next ride through that park on a summer afternoon where flies congregate at head level!
Three lenses keep you prepared for any weather. The dark lenses for the brighter days, the clear lenses for the nights and the yellows for the in between / overcast days. The lenses are securely in place and you'll need to get used to the technique required to remove them. Its not rocket science so once you've figured it out then you'll do it without even thinking.
They come with a handy little bag to keep the glasses and lens protected and is compact enough to fit in your saddle bag.
No need to spend a fortune on glasses when there is this bargain to be had. Made the purchase and have not regretted it for once second.
Beats getting dust and flies in your eyes.
Would reccommend these to those looking for a good pair of cycle sunglasses whom dont want to pay the earth for them.
I literally got them today, and have to say I'm impressed by how they fit on my face. They are comfortable, and tight, without being clingy. They sit right where I need them to be, and no amount of force will shift them from their position.
These will do perfectly for cycling.
As for the main reason I bought them, I can't give a verdict just yet. I really bought them to see will my eyes be fully protected from speed runs. I always wear my Oakley sunglasses, but they always seem to let wind through up into my eye causing tears. This stops me from being able to see clearly, and I have to slow down because I'm blinded. Hopefully these glasses sort it out.
I will post back in under a week to let you know how they are.
Lastly, changing lenses is a pain.
There is a technique to it. Hold the lens near the upper part of nose, now pull down. The lens should come out, but it will take a bit of effort to do so. you may even have to bend the frame a little for it to pop out. This seems very fragile to do when you have it in your hands, but it will pop out. Once you get a lens to pop, the other will be easier to do. Just needs practice.
Having said that, great glasses. I'm not worried if it has full uv or not ( it says it is ), but couldnt care less, because my naked eye doesnt have that full uv protection as standard. All I care about is that my eye doesnt water-up while going over 30mph. I shall test this soon and report back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great glasses for cycling I barely notice they are on with the clear lenses (which I prefer) keeps the wind and most importantly the flies out of my eyes perfectly. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Martin Lloyd
Nice sunglasses. They are lightweight and fit comfortably. But forget about trying to change the lenses. Read morePublished 3 days ago by MacUser
Very comfortable glasses and comes with extra 2 sets of lenses I have the yellow ones in ..... Very good for the moniesPublished 5 days ago by Perry Kilby
Not tried to change the lenses yet, but I am very satisfied with my purchase so far. No problem with the fit under my helmet, and the nose piece is comfortable. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Happy pensioner
Great value and very well made. Lens are easy to replace and give you 3 great options.
Note that it comes in very weak packaging and will likely arrive tatty, not great as a... Read more
Comfortable, especially the nose-bridge.
Excellent wind-proofing even in cross-winds.
Grey lenses are a little dark for me, though they do look very smart. Read more