on 18 August 2017
I expect commodity in time to the logistics very quickly, I hope I will always use it, this is a worthy purchase products here, this is a pleasant shopping.

Great product, great transaction!! This is the best one I ever bought. Strongly recommend. So pleased I bought another Great for holidays. Easy to use and store. Exactly what was promised earlier than expected
on 21 August 2017
Shipping was fast and easy and i had it in less time than was estimated.and works great.Wil buy it again.I'm so happy with it. Delivered on time. Positively enchanting. Very highly recommended! I purchased an addition two sets after receiving my original order. Loved it so much, I bought one for my husband. Made a perfect gift
on 25 January 2013
****

Please note, this item does NOT fit the VFS-001 film scanner as advertised.

True, the headline says that the item is
" Compatible with VFS-002,VFS-004,VFS-008 "

But under Product Features and Technical Details, the advert clearly states
" Product Features - Spare slide tray for VFS-001 film scanner 3 Pack "

In fact, with the top covers on, the carriers are too thick to fit the VFS-001 film scanner.

Unfortunately there seems to be no other source of carriers for the VFS-001 film scanner.
However, there is a quick fix ... the carriers are still useable if you remove the top covers altogether.

This is easily done, and is a sensible thing to do anyway ... the top covers are totally unnecessary, very fiddly, and very flimsy, and therefore not likely to survive normal useage.
... if you have a Veho 35mm scanner. This pack contains 3 good quality plastic strip holders which each accommodate 3 mounted slides. Batch prepare your slides and then scan them.
on 21 January 2013
Bought these to speed up the copying process by streamlining the process of transfering slides to digital format and they have helped. Now I just load 4 carriers and then process the four carriers before starting all over again. Same built quality as those that come with the copier.
on 12 June 2016
Bought these at the same time a the Veho slide scanner, as have lots of father-in-laws family slides to digitise.

With these 3 and the 1 that came with the scanner I set up a bit of a production line. Unfortunately these trays are hard/stiff to open and gave me a saw thumb, where as the 1 that came with the scanner was held shut with magnets and was a dream to open repeatedly.

When I opened these and noticed the difference I nearly sent them back but the production line was rally the only way we were going to get through the quantity of slides we have.

Veho, take note, make this Spare Slide Tray packs the same magnetic ones and you will get better reviews.
on 31 May 2012
No problems I wud recommend anyone buying the scanner
to buy extra trays It is a bit pernickety fitting the slides and if you only have the single tray supplied with the scanner its quite time consuming
on 4 February 2012
Ideal companion for the Veho slide copier - certainly speeds things along. Difficult to contemplate how one would manage without them.
on 22 August 2015
As can be seen from the photos these take 3 slides each.I found that some older slides in card mounts were a snug fit and so a bit fiddly to get out after scanning but newer plastic mounts usually just flipped out.The catch that holds the tray closed is quite firm which is fine but if you are doing a lot of slides at once be prepared for a possibly sore finger or thumb tip.
on 12 May 2012
Not used this product yet, (thought it would be easier to load up a few slides before hand), but seem to be the same as one supplied with scanner and that works a treat, so don't see any reason why these would be any different.