on 20 July 2017
I brought the Veho VCC-003-MUVI-BLK to use primarily as a dash cam, and it ok!

Using the provided clip and a 3M Command Strip, I was able to stick the camera on my rear view mirror.

As a camera the video quality is very average and the audio is poor, but that's to be expected as the camera is so small and cheap. The buttons are very clear and easy to use, and the manual provided explains the camera features in good detail.

You get a couple of accessories to use. In my case the clip was very handy. The software you receive on the packed in disc is pretty unnecessary, it was far more simpler to access the files via my computer.

I used a Verbatim 44010 16GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory card with the camera. When viewing the files on my computer, the video files were seamless and had no breakups when playing.

The battery life is average. The camera would last for around 2 hours before the battery was empty (from full charge). Taking the battery life into account, I would need to remove the camera each time I finished driving to assure it was continuously ready to use.

When buying the camera I was fully aware it wasn't a dash cam. I used it for around 2 weeks before it wouldn't turn on again. The camera was returned as faulty and I got a full refund. I think using this camera as it's intended, as personal surveillance camera, it would be good, not worth the 30 odd pound I paid at the time - but as a dashcam no.
on 14 September 2017
As new this item seems OK. Contrary to the stated limitation it can take more than an 8GB Micro SD card, I'm not sure why they state that. I put in a 32GB card and attached it to my computer for power and it recorded until I stopped recording 11 - 12 hrs later using about 16GB of the card. The video is 640X480 and sound is good, so not an HD cam but I purchased this for a body cam when at work in houses for personal security and video evidence if ever needed. Standalone I guess the battery is limited, but who's to say you can't attach it to a power pack and record for extended battery power!. It is a daytime cam so low light indoors not the best, normally lit rooms seem OK. I've not yet found a chest strap specifically for it, but the clip may be a way to clip it on to one, I've yet to try. So it does more than it says on the tin and I'm happy with it for its intended usage.
on 21 June 2017
Its not good quality sad to say because its too late when you have been on that special holiday....i wouldn't buy it again. its cheap so i suppose you get what you pay for...not worth the cheapness.
on 17 November 2016
Great picture quality for such a small camera and for the price. My Dad wanted something simple for his mountain biking and also for road biking and this fit the bill. You can't go wrong.
This isn't the best camera and it is severely limited by its battery. The picture quality is reasonable, the biggest problem though is that it is not possible to set it up in the complete confidence it is pointing to where you want it. Still, cameras with screens and more bells and whistles do cost a lot more.

It is quite fiddly to use though it does feel surprisingly solid in you hand.

It really depends on what you want it for. If you are looking for an action camera then I'd suggest saving up for something better, but in all honesty a phone camera does a better job.
on 25 July 2017
Very good value with an easy operation and better quality recording than expected. Used indoors as a monitor or for recording face to face conversations it's been fine. Not yet tried it for long range recording of views or sport activities.
on 8 September 2017
The perfect case for the muvi micro video camera & 20 metres waterproof so I'll be able to go diving with it. well worth getting. Though I would have prefered to have been able to buy the camera & the case in one package like most of the action cameras.
on 15 August 2017
I've had this for two years now. The battery life is now becoming quite poor. Although overall the quality of the video is good, on occasions, especially in wet, sunny weather the video would compress with random colours across the frames. This would make an almost impossible to watch video.

It does what it says on the tin though, and I have recorded hundreds of hours of video with it while riding my motorbike, so for the price, it's just about right.
on 19 November 2016
Difficult to set up for Windows 10.

Takes forever to charge the battery and it is temperamental but the reproduction is excellent.
on 6 July 2017
This camera does not work well as a safety camera. It randomly stops recording and, since it is attached to my helmet i have no idea when thsai has occurred. A quick search online shows me that others have had the same problem, but the company Veho still have no idea what is going on. contacted their technical, but still waiting for a response. Its been ongoing for at least a week now.

Buy a better camera the money you would save with this one is not worth it.