Quad band Spy Vehicle GPS/GSM/GPRS/S MS Tracker Device TK102B + Hard-wired
|Price:||£29.88 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This tracker TK102-B is Upgraded version of the TK102. With TF Card Solt
- 4 Band: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz. Network: GSM/GPRS
- Standby: 80 hours, big built-in memory.
- Protect children, the old, the disabled, pets, etc.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This tracker TK102-B is Upgraded version of the TK102, which has big built-in
memory. When the tracker devices lost GSM signal or fall offline from GPRS,
tracker will store the tracking position information and alerts automatically in
the flash upon the pre-set condition. when GSM signal gets back, all the event
alerts will be auto-sent to the authorized numbers or monitoring platform
(server), but the stored tracking data should be loaded to the monitoring
platform via SMS command.
* GPS Chip: SIRF III chip
* Network: GSM / GPRS
* GSM Frequency: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
* GSM/GPRS Module: Simcom Sim340
* GPS Sensitivity: -159 dBM
* GPS Accuracy: 5 M
* Time to First Fix: Cold status: 45s, Warm status: 35s, Hot status: 1s
* Working Temperature: -20 to 55 degree
* Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
* Altitude Limit: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet) max
* Velocity Limit: 515 meters/second (1000 knots) max
* Acceleration Limit: Less than 4g
* Dimension: 64 (L) x 46 (W) x 17 (H) mm
* Weight: 50 g
1x Mini GPS Tracking Deivce (Not Included SIM Card)
1x Rechargeable Battery
1x Power Adapter for Charging
1x CD for GPS Tracking Application
1x English User Guide
1x USB Cable
1x Hard-wired car charger
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Essentially this does exactly what it is supposed to do. I purchased a pay as you go EE sim to put into the tracker. Once the SIM is in the tracker and powered on, you need to send a text to the new pay as you go SIM number with the text begin123456
You will get a message back after a few seconds saying begin ok
you can then call the tracker and it sends an SMS back to your phone with a link to google maps. You can then click on the link and it shows you where the tracker is on Google maps. If this is all you need then that's fine.
I wanted to actually use a web based tracking site. The one that is listed in the manual doesn't work, you can get to the site, but I couldn't find a way of registering an account, so I searched for a free alternative. I found GPSWOX.COM
To get the tracker to work with the service and using GPRS to send updates requires some changes to be sent via text to the tracker. These are as follows.
Send the following commands, one per SMS message to the tracker mobile number and ensure that you get an ok message from them all.
time zone123456 0
adminip123456 184.108.40.206 6002
The manual has more details on what these commands do.
Those commands will set the tracker up to send updates to GPSWOX servers.
Go to GPSWOX.COM and create a free account.
When you log in you have an option to add a tracker. Use the imei number on the side of the tracker but don't put the first 4 numbers but start with a 0 and then all of the remaining 11 imei numbers.Read more ›
The device is easy to set up, I bought a GiffGaff sim (£5 a month) put it in a cheap phone to register it with them, put the sim inside the tracker and then sent 'begin123456' to the telephone number of my sim,
Then i called the telephone number of my new sim and hung up, a few seconds later I got a text message from my tracker with the location of my scooter. (via google maps)
The battery life on this mode has lasted ages (2/3 days so far!) But i'm going to wire it to my scooter battery to recharge when I'm on the road.
There are also live tracking options but I think this uses up more battery. You can also get longer life batteries (look for BL-5B and the largest Mah (milli amp per hour as possible)
|Length: 2:27 Mins|
This is the GENUINE product: http://www.coban.net/html/2013/11/28/2013112811421982307016.html
Clicking on service gives you a link to check the AUTHENTICITY via IMEI number in http://www.gpstrackerxy.com/
This one shows as fake. Welcome to the world of counterfeit products, Amazon you're really disappointing me.
Because it is fake, the nexts functions don't work:
- ON/OFF button, as far as you put the battery is always on until it fully consumes it. So this button does nothing.
- GPRS doesn't work, so you can't send anything to anybody on the internet (for example GPSWOX) nor check it on your computer.
- You can't neither get the street names because GPRS doesn't work and without it, this little rubbish can't check it.
- The lid with the magnets is also custom made, it doesn't really close properly, only the one without the magnets does.
- It doesn't matter how hard you try, GPRS won't ever work.
- I had in my hands a week ago an original Coban 102B and it took me no time to set it up and see it on GPSWOX.
- The LOGO is not the right one.
A bit quirky - instructions not the clearest, but the secret is to read them very carefully. Standard means of getting position seems to be to get 2 or 3 sent at xx second intervals, but the first (and sometimes the second) contains no position info.
Otherwise, accurate and does what I want (to be warned if my caravan should be moved from its storage).
Comes with mains charger and connector so it can be connected to a car/caravan battery. The battery is supposed to last two days, but seems to last nearly a week for me!
Not as sophisticated (nor as complex!) as some such devices. Excellent value for the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Battery lasts 2 days at best, Was told I did not have to keep topping up SIM card, however to enable the thing to work requires monthly top ups to your subscriber. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Matt
Simple and cheap tracker, works as expected. Battery life isn't really great but you can solve that with a higher capacity battery + using a constant charger in your car/bike. Read morePublished 1 month ago by draqie
The one featured in your latest add seems to be very much like the one I avoid because I believe it to be a copy of the original. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Tranearth