Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Veet Wax Strips for Normal Skin, 40 Strips
|Price:||£10.80 (£0.27 / each) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.19 (10%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Experience easy grip wax strips: made with a specially developed grip tab to help you get a good waxing technique for ideal results in one easy move
- Long lasting results: your skin stays touchably smooth for up to four weeks
- Unlike razors, veet wax strips remove your hair at the root
- Clinically proven that with repeated use hair will regrow fewer, finer and softer
- Grabs hair as short as 1. 5 mm, so you wait less time for your hair to grow back before waxing again
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Free up your beauty routine and enjoy a simple solution to smooth skin
Because Veet’s Wax Strips leave you silky smooth for longer you’ll have more free time in-between waxes! It couldn’t be simpler.
A few seconds is all it takes to warm a wax strip between your hands, apply and remove. Each one has been carefully chosen to leave you feeling pampered and ready for anything.
So now you can always feel silky smooth and radiant. Just wax and go!
Veet Wax Strips leave you feeling smooth for up to 4 weeks and can be used on hair as short as 1.5mm.
5 Steps to beautiful touchably smooth skin
- Rub the wax strip between your hands for approximately 5 seconds to warm the wax. Top tip: If you are waxing for a special occasion, try not to do it the night before to avoid any tell-tale redness.
- Holding the EasyGrip tab, slowly peel the strips apart.
- Apply the strip with EasyGrip tab to your leg towards the ankle and rub the strip repeatedly in the direction of hair growth (knee to ankle).
- Holding the EasyGrip tab, pull the strip back on itself against the direction of hair growth (from ankle to knee for legs) very quickly and in one swift motion, keeping the strip as close to your skin as possible. Hold the skin taut to avoid discomfort.
- After waxing, remove any excess wax with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Good hair removal is an essential element of any summer holiday. When it comes to hair removal, the choice of products is vast so it’s best to consider the following:
- Time you have available – 10 minutes to get ready for a date or time to really pamper yourself?
- Your pain threshold – let’s face it, waxing isn’t pain free despite the fantastic results!
- The result you want to achieve – longer lasting, soft hair or a quick fix that’ll last 1-2 days
How does waxing work?
Wax clings to the hair shaft (and not the skin), which is then removed from the root by the mechanical action of removing the wax or fabric strip from the skin. Hair regrowth is soft to the touch and you will not need to depilate again for up to 4 weeks.
Is Waxing suitable for everyone?
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly or diabetics, and though suitable for pregnant women, may cause bruising. Certain areas of the body should only be waxed if you have previous waxing experience. It is advisable for children under 16 to be supervised by an adult when using any depilatory method.
How long do I have to wait between applications of Veet Wax products?
Hair growth is very individual so timings vary. Hair should be between 1,5 and 5mm long as a minimum, depending on which Veet wax product you are using.
Why do I need waxing experience for my underarms and bikini line, but not for my legs?
Because the bikini line and underarms are more sensitive and challenging areas to wax than legs.
Top Waxing Tips
- Exfoliate your skin 24 hours before waxing: the wax will cling better to the hair and will be more effective.
- Rub an ice cube over the area you plan to wax, dry your skin thoroughly and then begin waxing. This will quickly cool your skin making the hair easier to remove in one go.
- To soothe the skin after strip removal, immediately apply pressure with your hand.
- Sensitive skin can be susceptible to red bumps after hair removal no matter what depilation method is used. To avoid red bumps it's important not to wax your legs before or after a very hot bath or shower, as this can irritate the skin.
- Try to avoid waxing during your period as skin is at its most sensitive.
- Exfoliate once or twice a week using a body brush or salt scrub to remove dead skin and give your circulation a boost.
- If you get the odd in-growing hair, rub lemon juice on to the affected area – the fruit acids help to exfoliate the skin which should relieve the problem.
- If you’re waxing for a special occasion, make sure you allow a day for any redness to die down.
- If you haven’t waxed before, try waxing your legs first – they’re the easiest, and less sensitive than other areas.
Creams vs. Waxing
Creams work so well because they go below the surface to dissolve the proteins that make up hair. So you're left feeling smoother for up to twice as long as shaving. For the longest lasting smoothness, try waxing. Because waxing removes hair from the root, you're left with a silky smooth feeling that can last up to 4 weeks. When the hair eventually grows back, it's often sparser and softer too. Waxing is easy to use and far more comfortable than you might imagine. So give waxing a try and stop waiting for that prickly stubble to return — it won't.
WAX STRIPS Ingredients: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, BHA, BHT, CI 77891, CI 15850. WIPES Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
When I opened the strips there were 20 doubles, so the 40 strips I had ordered. They were slightly orange coloured and not the bright pink they should have been. This to me said they were old and probably nearly or out of date (those packaged in a box have an expiry date). I used them to wax both full legs. Usually I use 10 double strips for this but these were so poor that I had to use 18 double strips and had so much trouble I nearly gave up. The wax was not sticky as it usually is and I could only use each strip twice instead of the 5 or 6 times that I can usually. Very very disappointed and I'm so pleased I didn't waste any more money buying a bigger pack. I do not recommend this, nor will I be buying any more.
1) prep area with baby powder, baking flour, etc. Anything that will dry out the area and keep the wax from sticking to your skin.
2) Smooth wax strip on WITH the direction the hair is growing (armpits up, bikini line down, legs down, etc).
3) While holding your skin taut with one hand, rip the strip back and off quickly in the OPPOSITE direction (do not pull it UP)
4) Feel free to do it again in the same area with the same strip to remove leftover hair and wax, if it's not too bruised or painful.
5) apply a cold, wet compress to the area (I use a wet washcloth with ice wrapped up inside) and hold for 30 seconds or more. This not only feels good and cools but will reduce the inflammation and reaction. It will also prevent bruising if your technique wasn't perfect.
6) apply a thin layer of hydrocortisone cream to reduce reaction and red bumps,
7) use the oil wipes they give you in the packet to get rid of any leftover wax bits, and keep skin from sticking. You can also use a fragrance free sensitive skin lotion (like one you would use on your face, such as oil of olay, or aveeno).
8) LET THE AREA REST. Do not apply tight clothing, deoderant, or any other product on the area that might irritate it. I recommend waxing before bed to allow the skin to relax and heal over night (free of clothing or wear loose clothing).
Good luck! The first time was not great, but figured it out eventually!
The ice compress trick I learned at a salon a few years ago and it really helps a lot. It reduces the pain and reaction a lot.
The 40 strips are actually 2x20 strips as each strip consists of two waxings. Very easy to use, by simply warming the strip in your hand, separating them and placing them in the area you want to wax. I had my legs waxed, the hair was around an inch long. It did a fantastic job at removing all evidence I ever had hair on my legs! It also includes an oil wipe to remove excess wax and aid in preventing in growing hairs.
I'm not sure how the product would perform on shorter hairs unfortunately, but for longer hairs it's fantastic. I'd highly recommend this product to men who want to wax but don't want to go to a salon to get it done. A fantastic all round product!
Overall, it's very messy and time-consuming, and I'd recommend getti your legs waxed professionally.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect for even shorter hair easy to use and keeps skin nice gentle waxing productPublished 27 days ago by sunita shah
Great wax strips, only recenty started waxing my legs at home as I wanted a cheaper deal than what salons can offer, but great value for price and the smell is divine! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Used wax strips for the first time, wasn't that painful but they didn't remove all hair, had to finish with razor...Published 1 month ago by Laurynas
messy, painful waste of time. To remove hair from one small area I had to apply those strips several times, and at the end there still was a lot of hair left.Published 1 month ago by J&S B.
Never thought leg waxing could be both easy and really effective :)Published 1 month ago by Amanda Clarke