Veet Wax Strips for Normal Skin, 40 Strips
|Price:||£6.00 (£0.15 / each) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£5.99 (50%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Experience easy grip wax strips: made with a specially developed grip tab to help you get a good waxing technique for ideal results in one easy move
- Long lasting results: your skin stays touchably smooth for up to four weeks
- Unlike razors, veet wax strips remove your hair at the root
- Clinically proven that with repeated use hair will regrow fewer, finer and softer
- Grabs hair as short as 1. 5 mm, so you wait less time for your hair to grow back before waxing again
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
PRECAUTIONS: Follow Directions for Use Retain outer pack. Designed for use on legs, arms, underarms & bikini line, but not suitable for use on the face, head, breast, perianal or genital areas or on any other body parts. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin, or on skin that has reacted badly to waxes in the past. Hair should be between 1.5mm and 5mm long. If the hair is longer trim it with scissors or clippers before you wax to avoid discomfort and damage to skin when waxing. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin or if you suffer from any skin related disorder Waxing is not suitable for the elderly and diabetics or people taking oral retinoids If you have not waxed before we recommend starting by removing hair from the legs. Only when you have experience, then progress to the sensitive areas of underarm and bikini line. We recommend not to wax the same area of skin twice during a waxing session. After waxing we recommend waiting 24 hours before using antiperspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, sunbathing or swimming. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the wax and a wipe to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin waxing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of ingestion, consult a doctor immediately and show the outer pack. If you experience any stinging or tingling when waxing, remove the wax immediately with the wipes or with the back of a used strip and rinse thoroughly with water or apply a cold compress. If this sensation persists, seek medical advice. Waxing is suitable for pregnant women but may cause bruising.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Free up your beauty routine and enjoy a simple solution to smooth skin
Because Veet’s Wax Strips leave you silky smooth for longer you’ll have more free time in-between waxes! It couldn’t be simpler.
A few seconds is all it takes to warm a wax strip between your hands, apply and remove. Each one has been carefully chosen to leave you feeling pampered and ready for anything.
So now you can always feel silky smooth and radiant. Just wax and go!
Veet Wax Strips leave you feeling smooth for up to 4 weeks and can be used on hair as short as 1.5mm.
5 Steps to beautiful touchably smooth skin
- Rub the wax strip between your hands for approximately 5 seconds to warm the wax. Top tip: If you are waxing for a special occasion, try not to do it the night before to avoid any tell-tale redness.
- Holding the EasyGrip tab, slowly peel the strips apart.
- Apply the strip with EasyGrip tab to your leg towards the ankle and rub the strip repeatedly in the direction of hair growth (knee to ankle).
- Holding the EasyGrip tab, pull the strip back on itself against the direction of hair growth (from ankle to knee for legs) very quickly and in one swift motion, keeping the strip as close to your skin as possible. Hold the skin taut to avoid discomfort.
- After waxing, remove any excess wax with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Good hair removal is an essential element of any summer holiday. When it comes to hair removal, the choice of products is vast so it’s best to consider the following:
- Time you have available – 10 minutes to get ready for a date or time to really pamper yourself?
- Your pain threshold – let’s face it, waxing isn’t pain free despite the fantastic results!
- The result you want to achieve – longer lasting, soft hair or a quick fix that’ll last 1-2 days
How does waxing work?
Wax clings to the hair shaft (and not the skin), which is then removed from the root by the mechanical action of removing the wax or fabric strip from the skin. Hair regrowth is soft to the touch and you will not need to depilate again for up to 4 weeks.
Is Waxing suitable for everyone?
Waxing is not suitable for the elderly or diabetics, and though suitable for pregnant women, may cause bruising. Certain areas of the body should only be waxed if you have previous waxing experience. It is advisable for children under 16 to be supervised by an adult when using any depilatory method.
How long do I have to wait between applications of Veet Wax products?
Hair growth is very individual so timings vary. Hair should be between 1,5 and 5mm long as a minimum, depending on which Veet wax product you are using.
Why do I need waxing experience for my underarms and bikini line, but not for my legs?
Because the bikini line and underarms are more sensitive and challenging areas to wax than legs.
Top Waxing Tips
- Exfoliate your skin 24 hours before waxing: the wax will cling better to the hair and will be more effective.
- Rub an ice cube over the area you plan to wax, dry your skin thoroughly and then begin waxing. This will quickly cool your skin making the hair easier to remove in one go.
- To soothe the skin after strip removal, immediately apply pressure with your hand.
- Sensitive skin can be susceptible to red bumps after hair removal no matter what depilation method is used. To avoid red bumps it's important not to wax your legs before or after a very hot bath or shower, as this can irritate the skin.
- Try to avoid waxing during your period as skin is at its most sensitive.
- Exfoliate once or twice a week using a body brush or salt scrub to remove dead skin and give your circulation a boost.
- If you get the odd in-growing hair, rub lemon juice on to the affected area – the fruit acids help to exfoliate the skin which should relieve the problem.
- If you’re waxing for a special occasion, make sure you allow a day for any redness to die down.
- If you haven’t waxed before, try waxing your legs first – they’re the easiest, and less sensitive than other areas.
Creams vs. Waxing
Creams work so well because they go below the surface to dissolve the proteins that make up hair. So you're left feeling smoother for up to twice as long as shaving. For the longest lasting smoothness, try waxing. Because waxing removes hair from the root, you're left with a silky smooth feeling that can last up to 4 weeks. When the hair eventually grows back, it's often sparser and softer too. Waxing is easy to use and far more comfortable than you might imagine. So give waxing a try and stop waiting for that prickly stubble to return — it won't.
WAX STRIPS Ingredients: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Paraffinum Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, BHA, BHT, CI 77891, CI 15850. WIPES Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) prep area with baby powder, baking flour, etc. Anything that will dry out the area and keep the wax from sticking to your skin.
2) Smooth wax strip on WITH the direction the hair is growing (armpits up, bikini line down, legs down, etc).
3) While holding your skin taut with one hand, rip the strip back and off quickly in the OPPOSITE direction (do not pull it UP)
4) Feel free to do it again in the same area with the same strip to remove leftover hair and wax, if it's not too bruised or painful.
5) apply a cold, wet compress to the area (I use a wet washcloth with ice wrapped up inside) and hold for 30 seconds or more. This not only feels good and cools but will reduce the inflammation and reaction. It will also prevent bruising if your technique wasn't perfect.
6) apply a thin layer of hydrocortisone cream to reduce reaction and red bumps,
7) use the oil wipes they give you in the packet to get rid of any leftover wax bits, and keep skin from sticking. You can also use a fragrance free sensitive skin lotion (like one you would use on your face, such as oil of olay, or aveeno).
8) LET THE AREA REST. Do not apply tight clothing, deoderant, or any other product on the area that might irritate it. I recommend waxing before bed to allow the skin to relax and heal over night (free of clothing or wear loose clothing).
Good luck! The first time was not great, but figured it out eventually!
The ice compress trick I learned at a salon a few years ago and it really helps a lot. It reduces the pain and reaction a lot.
40 strips (20 x2) in the pack and it says it's enough for 4 applications to lower legs. I'm probably going to get a lot longer out of my pack as I'm not particularly hairy to begin with and have quite fair, fine hairs.
The strips already have just the right amount of wax on them and it's a 20 second job to get them heated up enough to work by rubbing them between my palms so it takes no time at all to be stripping hairs. If I work fast I can get both legs done with about 2 strips (that's 4 half's) and there's the minimum of hair left behind, if any.
The 4 little sachets of wipes are a nice touch. They're coated in special oils which soothe the skin and moisturise at the same time but I'll run out of those long before I run out of strips which is a pity.
Great for beginners and those with experience alike. I'd recommend these for their ease and think they'd make a perfect starting point for someone with little to no experience of waxing.
Its value for money (as with cheaper strips you have to use more), it does what you want, its easy to use and overall left her legs feeling great for quite a while. What more do you need to know?
So what I did was I cut a strip in half, making 4 strips instad of 2 :) It was easier to work with this. One strip (I mean that 1/4 strip) can be used two times which I find very cool. It has a lovely bubblegum smell as well.
Instead of heating it up with your hands, try heating them for like 3 seconds with a hair dryer :) it did the job for me. Much better like this.
The perfect finish wipes really are perfect.
The only problem was that it didn't stuck in the shorter hairs, but I'll try that in a couple of days so that I can be completely smooth.
I recommend this product because you can save money, it smells great and I think it does what it should. It's perfect. Oh, and it does not hurt! I mean, of course you feel it for like half a second but that's seriously nothing. Try it! ;)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Box was bent and looked like it had been opened. Also it had six wipes inside instead of the four stated on the box. Looks like it is a used box. Will not buy again.Published 6 days ago by Robert Bourne
I only just checked inside the box. And I only have20 wax strips not 40!Published 9 days ago by S Jum
Might as well put duct tape on your leg - hurts but won't make any differencePublished 10 days ago by Holly
I haven't purchased these but just to let people know, the wax strips are double stripped. You DO get 40. they are stuck together. for those saying you only get 20.Published 27 days ago by poppy blount
Dreadful! I used the entire box and my legs are still hairy! I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.Published 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
I use veet wax strips regularly, i find them so easy to use & they do a great job of hair removal. I find them easy to warm in my hands, in colder weather i tend to blast them with... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ann Non
Ordered this pack but received only 20 strips! Pack says 40, but only 20 inside. Very much disappointed!Published 1 month ago by Anna