Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin, 150ml
|Price:||£4.90 (£3.27 / 100 ml) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£2.09 (30%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Get touchably smooth skin with veet spray on hair removal cream for sensitive skin, enriched with moisturiser complex, aloe vera and vitamin e
- It removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturised
- Now you can get silky smooth legs with no need to spread the cream - simply spray it on
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to repeat deliveries on 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. No signup fees. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin
Touchably smooth legs just got easier
Girls, don't get caught out with stubbly, hairy legs – now you can get silky smooth legs with no need to spread the cream, simply spray it on!
Veet Spray On cream removes hair effectively without cutting it, so it grows back feeling softer, and skin is left moisturised. Veet's gentle formulas leave your skin silky smooth, sexy, and ready for anything.
Uncap the magic of Veet spray on hair removal cream and you're soon out the door, smooth and stress-free.
Directions for use
1. Step into the bathtub or shower cubicle, making sure skin is dry before application.
2. Position the can 2 inches (5 cm) away from the leg, press the actuator firmly all the way down to ensure consistent spraying, and move the can in a continuous motion up and down the length of your legs. Make sure all areas you wish to remove hair from are covered with an even layer; you do not need a thick layer for the product to work.
3. Make sure the spray is always pointed at the area of skin to be treated. The can is designed to spray without shaking. Leave the cream on the skin for 3 minutes, then use the spatula to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula. Gently shake the cream from the spatula directly into the drain at regular intervals.
4. If needed, leave cream on longer without exceeding 6 minutes total application time. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water after use.
For use on sensitive areas like the underarm or bikini line, for each zone spray a small 1–2 inch (3–5 cm) circular amount into your hand and spread over the desired area.
Always follow the directions for use and precautions contained on the box.
Which Veet is right for me?
Good hair removal is an essential element of any summer holiday, and when it comes to hair removal the choice of products is vast, so it's advised to consider the following:
- Time you have available – 10 minutes to get ready for a date, or time to really pamper yourself
- Your pain threshold – let's face it, waxing isn't pain free despite the fantastic results
- The result you want to achieve – longer lasting soft hair, or a quick fix that will last one or two days
How do creams work?
The creams are chemical depilatories that use an active ingredient to dissolve the hair shaft. The mechanical action of removing the cream using the spatula or sponge helps pull away the dissolved hair from the surface of the skin.
Are creams suitable for everyone?
Creams can be used by everyone, including pregnant women, as long you follow the precautions and directions for use. It is advisable for teenagers under 16 to be supervised by an adult when using any depilatory method.
Why should the product be tested before each use?
The skin is a complex organ, and sensitive to changes in hormone levels. Since our skin is constantly changing, it is necessary to test each time to avoid any adverse reaction to the ingredients of the products.
Creams vs. waxing
Creams work so well because they go below the surface to dissolve the proteins that make up hair, so you're left feeling smoother for up to twice as long as shaving. For the longest lasting smoothness though, try waxing. Because waxing removes hair from the root, you're left with a silky smooth feeling that can last up to four weeks. When the hair eventually grows back, it's often sparser and softer, too. Waxing is easy to use and far more comfortable than you might imagine.
Aqua, Urea , Potassium Thioglycolate, Glycerin, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butane, Butyrospermum Parkii, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Isobutane, Propane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.See all Product description
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
( careful ! it gets a bit slippy) Meditate for 6 minutes and rinse the spray off.Read more