This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
Subscribe and Save:
One Time Purchase:
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin, 150ml
|Price:||£4.50 (£3.00 / 100 ml)|
|You Save:||£2.49 (36%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Get touchably smooth skin with veet spray on hair removal cream for sensitive skin, enriched with moisturiser complex, aloe vera and vitamin e
- It removes hair effectively without cutting it, so hair grows back feeling softer, and leaves skin moisturised
- Now you can get silky smooth legs with no need to spread the cream - simply spray it on
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Veet Spray On Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin
Touchably smooth legs just got easier
Girls, don't get caught out with stubbly, hairy legs – now you can get silky smooth legs with no need to spread the cream, simply spray it on!
Veet Spray On cream removes hair effectively without cutting it, so it grows back feeling softer, and skin is left moisturised. Veet's gentle formulas leave your skin silky smooth, sexy, and ready for anything.
Uncap the magic of Veet spray on hair removal cream and you're soon out the door, smooth and stress-free.
Directions for use
1. Step into the bathtub or shower cubicle, making sure skin is dry before application.
2. Position the can 2 inches (5 cm) away from the leg, press the actuator firmly all the way down to ensure consistent spraying, and move the can in a continuous motion up and down the length of your legs. Make sure all areas you wish to remove hair from are covered with an even layer; you do not need a thick layer for the product to work.
3. Make sure the spray is always pointed at the area of skin to be treated. The can is designed to spray without shaking. Leave the cream on the skin for 3 minutes, then use the spatula to test a small area. If hair comes away easily, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula. Gently shake the cream from the spatula directly into the drain at regular intervals.
4. If needed, leave cream on longer without exceeding 6 minutes total application time. Rinse your skin thoroughly with water after use.
For use on sensitive areas like the underarm or bikini line, for each zone spray a small 1–2 inch (3–5 cm) circular amount into your hand and spread over the desired area.
Always follow the directions for use and precautions contained on the box.
Which Veet is right for me?
Good hair removal is an essential element of any summer holiday, and when it comes to hair removal the choice of products is vast, so it's advised to consider the following:
- Time you have available – 10 minutes to get ready for a date, or time to really pamper yourself
- Your pain threshold – let's face it, waxing isn't pain free despite the fantastic results
- The result you want to achieve – longer lasting soft hair, or a quick fix that will last one or two days
How do creams work?
The creams are chemical depilatories that use an active ingredient to dissolve the hair shaft. The mechanical action of removing the cream using the spatula or sponge helps pull away the dissolved hair from the surface of the skin.
Are creams suitable for everyone?
Creams can be used by everyone, including pregnant women, as long you follow the precautions and directions for use. It is advisable for teenagers under 16 to be supervised by an adult when using any depilatory method.
Why should the product be tested before each use?
The skin is a complex organ, and sensitive to changes in hormone levels. Since our skin is constantly changing, it is necessary to test each time to avoid any adverse reaction to the ingredients of the products.
Creams vs. waxing
Creams work so well because they go below the surface to dissolve the proteins that make up hair, so you're left feeling smoother for up to twice as long as shaving. For the longest lasting smoothness though, try waxing. Because waxing removes hair from the root, you're left with a silky smooth feeling that can last up to four weeks. When the hair eventually grows back, it's often sparser and softer, too. Waxing is easy to use and far more comfortable than you might imagine.
Aqua, Urea , Potassium Thioglycolate, Glycerin, Calcium Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butane, Butyrospermum Parkii, Ceteareth-20, Parfum, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Isobutane, Propane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Sodium Gluconate, Acrylates Copolymer, Limonene, Citronellol, BHT, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
But...it does the job. It's much more convenient than the usual cream - just spray it on, wait and then scrape off with the scraper thingy. Hair came off easily and then it's a quick jump in the shower. The other good thing is that it doesn't have that weird 'cat wee' smell like other products (Nair anyone?).
Be particularly careful of using this on sensitive areas and underarms. I used it on my bikini line and underarms, it inflamed the skin causing tremendous pain every time I moved and after a couple of days when the hairs grow back again the stubble was rubbing against the inflamed skin and causing even more agony. I couldn't apply deodorant for days, showering the area with cool water made my eyes water, when I perspired it made it sting like crazy and the skin scarred and blistered. The bikini area was so inflamed it was weeping and causing even more pain and discomfort that it was near impossible to walk. I had to wear very loose underwear and a skirt to allow air to circulate around the groin area to keep it dry and cool. It literally felt like I had sliced the groin with a sharp knife and was sprinkling salt on it. After a couple of days when the hairs were growing back again it felt even more painful to walk than before, with the sensation of coarse sandpaper rubbing inside my already sore groin.
Also don't bother using this on facial hair, it will not work. Facial hair is much thicker than leg hair and using this on it will only result in you having a sensitive to touch hairy chin and upper lip.
This is not an overexaggerated fictional story like the Veet for Men reviews, this is a real testimony. Do be cautious when using this product on anything other than legs and arms.
It is such a useful product though, and it's much cheaper to buy it on Amazon than in the supermarkets which is great! The only problem with the veet spray is the god awful smell which smells a little eggy, but that's a small price to pay for something that works so well.
Ladies stick to shaving! It works better than this!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It didn't remove all hair, even though I put a second application on. Weak product...Published 4 months ago by Miss A A BROWN
Generally very good value for money. Finishing is premium looking and usage is extremely easy and works perfectly.
I got this product at a discounted rate.
This product left my skin smooth and silky. I left on for the maximum time but did have to go over a few patches with a razor. Read morePublished 5 months ago by judith
As someone with very sensitive skin, I've been really impressed with this product. The only complaint I have is the smell... but if you can deal with that, it's great!Published 6 months ago by Harriet