on 21 August 2017
Amazing product, high quality! Got my carpets cleaner! For a very dirty carpet i used it again the next day so I didn't get the carpet too wet on the first attempt. Only downside is It's very noisy and had to fill the cylinder with water quite often but does the job. Carpets smell fresher and was glad they give you a bottle of shampoo with purchase. Great price for this product and well wroth it and now I can get up spills straight away. I had marks previously on where I had tried to use vanish and it made white patches on the carpet. So even after months this carpet cleaner got rid of these patches 😃
17 people found this helpful
on 4 January 2017
Speedy delivery, it works well, but quite noisy. Good value for the price.
20 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2017
Works great carpets nice and clean and smells amazing.arrived very quickly
16 people found this helpful
on 11 July 2017
brought this machine over a year ago and have just got round to using it !
its easy to use and put together but is not powerful enough to get into the fibres of the carpets
the brush on it doesn't rotate to give a deep clean just scrapes the surface!
I done half a room and it didn't look any different to the half I hadn't done
carpet was cream so should have seen some improvement.
9 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 3 January 2018
Picks up so much filth from the carpet, it makes you feel like you were living in a cesspit when you empty the water after use.

It's quite heavy and the cord is fairly short. It's not really usable on the stairs because of the way it's cleaning head is designed. Fluid comes out of the washer when finished if you're not incredibly careful.
8 people found this helpful
on 18 October 2016
Chuffed to bits with this carpet cleaner really awesome for the price and means I can clean my carpets whenever I want 👍
14 people found this helpful
on 15 June 2016
does the job but very noisy and the tank doesnt hold much water. great for little rooms, but think for large area it might be a pain.
10 people found this helpful
on 20 June 2017
Does a lovely job, I only really use it in smaller areas, my elderly dog has accidents, and I can't get up and down to clean or use my hands to scrub too well and this is perfect, have lent it to friends to do full rooms and they like it too.
6 people found this helpful
on 15 October 2017
We used our new Vax carpet cleaner today & we are so pleased with it, I am so glad I ordered it from you. We cleaned our big rug with it & it has come up beautiful. Thanks again
5 people found this helpful
on 10 March 2017
best buy to shapoo my rugs . thank you a good buy
7 people found this helpful