Vax 1913162701 Steam Solution for S2S, 500 ml
Format: Kitchen & Home|Change

on 10 February 2016
This is a nice smelling detergent to accompany my vax steam cleaner.
I don't use as much as they direct and this is merely because I find that I can see a slight dullness after using it if I use the required amount.
My living room is very bright and very unforgiving of dust or any marks etc.
This detergent is very good at shifting the dirt and if used sparingly it gives great results for me and obviously works out cheaper and goes further using slightly less.
I would recommend using it if you have the vax steam cleaner as it does work well and smells lovely. As I have pets it is essential.
on 13 October 2012
Delighted withe both the floor steamer and the detergent . After forty years of marriage I'm actually volunteering to clean the kitchen lino floor ! My wife wished she'd wised up years ago to "boys and their toys" . Lifts the engrained dirt left by our dogs and walking boots in about ten minutes . Highly recommend .
on 3 September 2017
This cannot be used in a steam mop unless it says it can. Quite disappointed because I was hoping for a fresh smelling floor. Had to give it away.
on 23 March 2013
Bought this to go with our new Vax steam mop which we love. The floor cleaner doesn't seem to add much value though - the smell isn't particularly nice and I don't see that the floor is any cleaner than with steam alone which should kill the germs anyway. It gets used up quickly so I think we'll be doing steam-only from now on.
on 25 January 2014
Does what it says on the bottle!

Works well with our Vax carpet cleaner, producing excellent results for cleaning and freshness. We have moved a few times with work over the past few years, everytime we were supposed to get the carpets professionally cleaned as we have cats. Every time we used the Vax and passed inspection no problems!

Buy a Vax cleaner, get the detergent, save money and add years of life to your carpets.
on 16 October 2017
Cleans fantastically but so do the cheaper ones and unfortunately the bottle was very small
on 13 April 2013
I bought this thinking it would noticeably enhance the results from the Vax steamer I bought at the same time. Frankly I don't notice any difference.
on 22 May 2012
This is a superb product, cleans well, good scent, exceptional shine and easy to use. Will most certainly purchase again.
on 5 April 2018
I’ve used this before and find it does an excellent job.
on 7 September 2013
I've been using this detergent with the Vax S2 Hard Floor Master steam mop and I'm undecided on whether or not it is worth buying. It does seem to leave a better finish on the floor, however I don't think it really cleans more effectively and you certainly can't smell it whilst your cleaning or afterwards. I bought 2 of these but probably won't repurchase once I've used them up as the steam on its own works well enough.