on 25 June 2016
perfect for what I need and delivery was quick
on 30 September 2017
what I wanted
on 28 November 2009
I've been looking for this book for 3months (didnt think of amazon) and so far although i only orded days ago..and received it only today..THIS BOOK ROCKS.
by reading just 2 small sections on one page iv saved myself a £60 charge for a Garage to look at the engine. looking through the book and knowing the bits on the car i know i need to sort id probably estimate iv saved over £400 over the course of next year because now i know i can do those bits myself.

Haynes rock

ps. incase there is any dumb people out there(like me)..this book will ALSO service the Vauxhall Corsa Envoy 997c
on 11 March 2009
typical accurate haynes manual. very helpfull even to a qualified mechanic like myself.what makes it better is the very cheap amazon price. how do you do it?keep up this amazing service all at amazon thanks jim
on 20 February 2009
Vauxhall/Opel Corsa Service and Repair Manual: 1997 to 2000 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals).....First class book for carrying out servicing on your motor, simple to use,well layed out and good diagrams to help you through each task.
on 8 September 2014
Its Haynes, what more can i say?, clear, concise, absolutely what you would expect from this publisher. Use it right and you will save a fortune on garage costs, but remember some problems still require a mechanics attention. That said, even the clear novice can follow these guides and perform most tasks.
on 1 June 2013
I had not bought a Haynes manual for many years, but a series of problems with the cars in the family made me want to know more about the vehicles so started with this one. It certainly helped my understanding of the problems and allowed us to sort a few. Unfortunately the biggest proble was with the ignition system which needed the main dealer to read the Engine management system output to diagnose and sort the problem. This manual is easy to read and follow and will allow anyone to undertake basic maintenance and fault finding. It grades jobs by difficulty which is helpful too. A worthwhile investment unless you want to leave car maintenance and understanding to the "Experts", which in our case would have originally led to a non faulty part being replaced! Only after reading up on it in this manual did I (correctly) challenge the "diagnosis",
on 21 December 2013
Its great someone keeps for availability these older books. Came in faded but unblemished condition and I,m going to use it in the garage anyway !! Well done the supplier and Amazon for advertising them. Spot on.
on 21 August 2013
Last weekend I had to take apart the panel which contains the heating controls - and followed heavily the instructions in this manual. Unfortunately, Vauxhall/Opel changed the design of the panel and those changes are not reflected in the instructions on this manual - I confirmed that online. If this was the manual for the earlier 93-96 model range (with an addendum) I could understand that, but this is advertised specifically for the 97-00 model (P to X reg).

Apart from that minor issue, the manual is pretty good and complete, like all Haynes manuals I own!
on 13 October 2016
Brought this book for the my second car, we had a couple of issues,(with the car) book arrived well packaged, the seller said it had smudges but to be honest, i haven''t found any yet, the book is in great nick and has helped me sort out all the jobs i had to do from brakes, suspension to, even doing the bonnet release catch. Glad it got it and good purchase for the furture jobs that i am sure will arise.

Mr R Hine. 13/10/2016