on 28 October 2013
Bought this to replace a £10 2 gang dimmer switch from Wilkinson.

Extremely easy to fit (took about 3 mins) as it was a straight swap (being a bloke I didn't read the manual, just swapped the wires to the new switch as it was the exact same layout internally).

The quality is good, feels very solid. The lights have a smooth fade effect when you turn then off, on or change the level.

Initially I thought it was faulty as one side didn't seem to dim, but I just needed to adjust the minimum brightness, which the instructions tell you how to do (they aren't great instructions, but I figured it out and had adjusted within 3-4 mins, so not awful). This is actually a really nice feature that you can change the max and min settings incase you will never want a light below/higher a certain value.

Also, I'm using this with LED E27 bulbs and they work perfectly (and only use 5w of power each!).
on 31 March 2017
I bought one of these 3 years ago, and one of the switches has now broken so can't turn on half of the attached lights. Worked well initially, but disappointed with the quality over the long term.
on 25 April 2017
Works well however the knobs were not perpendicular to the back plate
review image
on 3 March 2017
Switches and dimmer work smoothly, though there is a slightly longer delay on initial switch on, which I assume is due to different electronics.
on 15 May 2017
Did not work to dim out led spotlights, made them flicker. Had to have a normal switch put back on so wasted money.
on 6 March 2017
Has grounding wire connector on the back with the V-Pro dimmer module. Works great at dimming Phillips LED GU10 bulbs.
on 28 April 2017
never worked with my led dimmable so returned
on 29 February 2016
The view they have chosen to show this product is the only decent one there is. The dials are small and the hex nuts they used are very large which results to any side views of this product looks terrible. I've attached a picture where you can see the hex nuts quite clearly and even some of the thread underneath.

The only saving grace about this product and the only reason why I am not returning is that the V-Pro back boxes where the same size of my old back boxes in my old dimmer switch so I just swapped them over.

Only buy if you can swap the fascia around.
review image
on 20 February 2014
Used it to control 6 LED GU10 lights downstairs with one switch and 6 halogen GU10 lights upstairs with the other. No problems.
on 23 October 2014
This works well with my LED lights. Remember to read the instructions carefully as the switch needs to be optimised to your specific LED lights. It would get 5 stars but I am giving it 4 as the left hand control knob fell off after half a day of usage. Closer inspection showed that the inside of the control knob is made of flimsy plastic and is only held on the switch shaft with a tiny blob of glue. I fixed it with some more glue I had lying around and so far its working fine.