- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Vanuatu (Lonely Planet Diving and Snorkeling Guides) Paperback – 1 Apr 1992
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Vanuatu, on the edge of the Coral Sea, east of Australia and west of Fiji is made up of 83 islands. This guide provides information to the diving sites in the area which offer wrecks, reefs and wall dives. Details include: depth and visibility; required expertise; and bottom terrain.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Water Sports > Scuba Diving
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Australia & New Zealand > Australia
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Australia & New Zealand > Vanuatu
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Caribbean
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series > Lonely Planet